TAM are big fans of Donald Trump

You're fucking retarded if you don't realize Russia is balls deep in Trump.

No way am I slogging through 18 pages of this. But that won't stop me from offering my opinion of course :cool:

First, this whole Russia thing has literally no impact on the life of 99.999999% of 'Murcans, except for knowing that the media won't let it go.

Second, I have yet to see or hear anyone ask who was actually responsible for falling asleep at the switch and allowing a presidential election to be hacked by anyone? Seriously, how does this happen? Do all government PCs/smartphones just not have antivirus/security software at all?

Third, how absurd is it that the same media who constantly calls Trump an idiot (like, they literally believe he's dumb as hell)) suddenly thinks he's this deviously diabolical mastermind as far as Russian election hacking is concerned? The man's a bull in a china shop who must be the worst poker player ever, but I'm somehow supposed to believe he was able to successfully conspire with Russia for weeks or even months before the election without anyone knowing? Am I supposed to believe elves and dragons and unicorns are real, too?

Fourth, IF Russia was going to hack the election in favor of anybody you'd think it would be the communist Hillary, not the "Make America Great Again!" Trump.

Fifth, wouldn't it be the absolute legit funniest thing ever if it was actually proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that yes, Russia DID indeed hack the election but it was in Hillary's favor?

Sixth, so let me get this straight. Trump being friendly with Russia is bad, but the far left being friendly with terrorists is good? Huh??? What???

The media has driven a stupid amount of people with political interest into "team/party" mentality, that you don't care if you see a good game, you only care if your team wins, not knowing for there even to be growth you need both teams being successful. The thing is you need parts of both to be successful. Kinda cliche, but you guys need to stop listening to "the man", man.

anyone making over $100K is a Trump supporter

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit buddeh, you accused me of inaccurate numbers, numbers I've never stated, therefore those numbers would be what? Hypothetical. Again I admire ur willingness to incoherently argue, but I'm just not willing to do so. Cause I have no dog in this fight. I've literally only stated I'd bet money the wall won't be finished. That is all. Or do you want to continue because we're both lonely.

He destroyed you using statistics and real numbers which have been verified in various sources. And yet you still disagree and try to angle that you never committed to the argument. He proved you wrong. Be a man, admit you spoke too soon/ as a fool, and get smarter from him having done the research because he cares about truth more than drama.

Mopped the floor... lol. He won the election. Hardly mopped the floor considering he had less votes. I don't like Hillary at all but that's a silly narrative.

He won 30 states and she won twenty. It was a decisive smashing. Not surprising that someone who hates trump uses a name like bomb squad. We all know how terrorist sympathyzers and enablers voted.

No way am I slogging through 18 pages of this. But that won't stop me from offering my opinion of course :cool:

First, this whole Russia thing has literally no impact on the life of 99.999999% of 'Murcans, except for knowing that the media won't let it go.

Second, I have yet to see or hear anyone ask who was actually responsible for falling asleep at the switch and allowing a presidential election to be hacked by anyone? Seriously, how does this happen? Do all government PCs/smartphones just not have antivirus/security software at all?

Third, how absurd is it that the same media who constantly calls Trump an idiot (like, they literally believe he's dumb as hell)) suddenly thinks he's this deviously diabolical mastermind as far as Russian election hacking is concerned? The man's a bull in a china shop who must be the worst poker player ever, but I'm somehow supposed to believe he was able to successfully conspire with Russia for weeks or even months before the election without anyone knowing? Am I supposed to believe elves and dragons and unicorns are real, too?

Fourth, IF Russia was going to hack the election in favor of anybody you'd think it would be the communist Hillary, not the "Make America Great Again!" Trump.

Fifth, wouldn't it be the absolute legit funniest thing ever if it was actually proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that yes, Russia DID indeed hack the election but it was in Hillary's favor?

Sixth, so let me get this straight. Trump being friendly with Russia is bad, but the far left being friendly with terrorists is good? Huh??? What???

I agree that the Russian thing is mostly BS but you lose any credibility when you refer to Hilary "Corporate Neoliberal" Clinton as a fucken commie. LMAO

Do you know how much shit we get from them?
American cars, for example will go through the roof.
And you dont 'force' ANY country do do shit without a war let alone a bordering nation with a GIANT population serving in our military, citizens...not to mention the other minorities that will most likely support them.

Careful with the White dominance...it looks good at first...but then when u get into the details...your numbers arent as big as you think...

Why did you inject race into the debate. He didn't say anything about race and yet you dressed your entire rebuttal in it. Grow up.

He destroyed you using statistics and real numbers which have been verified in various sources. And yet you still disagree and try to angle that you never committed to the argument. He proved you wrong. Be a man, admit you spoke too soon/ as a fool, and get smarter from him having done the research because he cares about truth more than drama.
Much anger there tiny dick, me and him were having a logical conversation. Btw, fuck wit, he said my numbers were hypothetical, I brought up his numbers(which is where the confusion came from jfc) , and afaik those statistics aren't keeping out 100% of Mexicans, so I still have some merit to truth. Jesus fuck man, go get an education on reading, and come back when you beat that tiny meat of yours and release some of that anger. Read my other post too if you feel so high and mighty about how a wall WILL. NEVER. BE 100%. IN. PREVENTING. ILLEGALS.

Still support it tho, as it helps and should provides jobs, and bring some spending money to people's pockets to put in the economy. Which is the main issue for this election was security and jobs. Atleast on paper.

Politics is for the distracted lemming masses. Politics is rich peoples games, everything else is simply a distraction for the masses to keep them arguing like children among themselves while we are being raped by the wealthy elites sitting in office playing rich people games with our money. Enjoy Murka!

Trump was terrible in the debates. Absolutely terrible. He sounded really, really dumb. As in he was senile or has the IQ of a middle schooler. His fan base clicking a button on the internet doesn't change that.

Did you see the studies done where when gender roles were reversed, focus groups thought a female Trump (using trump's exact words, delivery, and mannerisms) curb stomped a male Clinton in the debates? They were pretty interesting.

You're fucking retarded if you don't realize Russia is balls deep in Trump.
Based on what evidence? There is no evidence but since there is no evidence, that's the evidence!!! At least that's what CNN told me.

Back