TAM are big fans of Donald Trump

Hi, when Trump wins again in 20,you'll finally realize you're being lied to.

Honestly, does anyone even know anybody that's ever been contacted for any of these polls? Is it just a coincidence that Trump won every online poll after the debates?

In the last 6 years and the four ahead, the whole world has pretty much changed. Traditional media is a dinosaur.

If Trump wins 2020, it will say nothing more than how stupid and regressive our country is.

Trump was terrible in the debates. Absolutely terrible. He sounded really, really dumb. As in he was senile or has the IQ of a middle schooler. His fan base clicking a button on the internet doesn't change that.

Does nobody hear this man talk? It's really mind blowing that such a stupid person with a history of poor behavior and bad business, has achieved his cult following.

Russia didn't hack anything and it's all a smokescreen
Trump has nothing to do with Russia
Trump pulling out of the Paris climate agreement was a smart negotiation tactic
Comey is in the FBI so he's a bad guy
I don't see what's wrong with any of this.
Trump sucks, but this is all true.

Stop watching CNN loser

Trump was terrible in the debates. Absolutely terrible. He sounded really, really dumb. As in he was senile or has the IQ of a middle schooler. His fan base clicking a button on the internet doesn't change that.
Yet, he mopped the fucking floor with Hillary and she was left stumbling and hanging on to his every word. She was awful.

Basically imagine what it would be like to hear Roy Nelson and Donald Cerrone talk politics and global current events.

Cliffs:
They both follow Trump on instagram/twitter
Russia didn't hack anything and it's all a smokescreen
Trump has nothing to do with Russia
Trump pulling out of the Paris climate agreement was a smart negotiation tactic
Comey is in the FBI so he's a bad guy

Well, nobody ever accused MMA fighters of being geniuses...

giphy.gif

Team alpha male cant even get a belt.
Listening to th
If Trump wins 2020, it will say nothing more than how stupid and regressive our country is.

Does nobody hear this man talk? It's really mind blowing that such a stupid person with a history of poor behavior and bad business, has achieved his cult following.
Amen.

I understand him getting support for pointing out issues that are important to some people...but the way he says it is ridiculous.

He literally repeats the same words over and over. Nothing articulate about his speech patterns.

If he gets elected again...he shows america REALLY is turning into a third world country where people elect liars and dictorship behavior over common sense.

Last edited:
White dominance? What the hell are you talking about?

And if you really think that taxing remittances or reducing aid is going to cause a war with Mexico, I think you're totally off base. In fact, I would be willing to offer a gentleman's wager on this proposition.

My bad.
White is right.

Yet, he mopped the fucking floor with Hillary and she was left stumbling and hanging on to his every word. She was awful.

Mopped the floor... lol. He won the election. Hardly mopped the floor considering he had less votes. I don't like Hillary at all but that's a silly narrative.

I understand him getting support for pointing out issues that are important to some people...but the way he says it is ridiculous.

He literally repeats the same words over and over. Nothing articulate about his speech patterns.

If he gets elected again...he shows america REALLY is turning into a third world country where people elect liars and dictorship behavior over common sense.

He's a fake populist and his constituents haven't caught on. At least the Republicans haven't. Independents have hopped off the Trump train.

Lol, it's his detractors that will believe anything. The media has been exposed as nothing but a mouthpiece for moronic regressive leftist authoritarianism.
Amazing how the intolerant left keeps pretending to be the good guys. NO introspection at all. Sad!
My point was made again. You did exactly what I just said you would. Its so easy to say "no its your fault" isn't it now. If you actually seeked the truth or even had the ability to, you would see it different. How many more things does he have to do to convince you he is only out for himself and the rich? If you think he cares about you or anyone else you are too ignorant to change. I think people have become almost numb to him because he does so many wrong things, they start ignoring most of it.

Because you'd be in jail is one of the greatest one liners in history. Nobody remembers anything Hillary said in the debates, or ever said for that matter, unless of course it was a lie or an embarrassing statement (hot sauce Hill).

Nobody expects Trump to out policy anybody. We just want someone with the balls to say, fuck off, it's America First now.

Please don't tell me you believe that. You sound like Brieitbart. You really think every reputable media and newspaper outlet is "fake" news. You think the FBI investigators are corrupt and the guy who blatenly lies every speech he gives is the one playing by the rules. I mean, my good god man.

Just look up Robert Mueller. Impeccable reputation. Full support of both sides of the aisle. Trump wanted him fired from the special council position for the Russia investigation. He already fired super honest Comey.

If this wasn't a troll job then you are just like the people that put Putin in power in Russia or believe he is the Russian Superman.
Well put. People will still try and spin it to suit there own beliefs though (and by own beliefs I mean the same thing others around them teach them to believe).

If you wanted accurate coverage of elections you got your news from Breitbart.

Uh, yeah, they spend their time giving each other brain damage to line uncle Dana's pocketbook while he pays them peanuts compared to the true stars of the promotion. They're perfect suckers, just how Trump likes 'em.

Back