Talking With a High Pitched Voice

It's a question!

images

The fact that the second a person talks or sings in any way different from their normal voice, they immediately sound Americanized is proof that our brand of English is the one true form as chosen by the gods.

#murica#1
#theonetrue
#europeanssmellbad

The fact that the second a person talks or sings in any way different from their normal voice, they immediately sound Americanized is proof that our brand of English is the one true form as chosen by the gods.

#murica#1
#theonetrue
#europeanssmellbad

That doesn’t really make any sense but if it makes you feel better European countries are becoming “Americanised” (dw, I’m sure I’ll be spelling it “Americanized” soon enough).

YouTube is spoken by younger generations as the American (and seeing as it’s an American company the correct) you-toob instead of You-chewb. News/new is now nu/nu’s like in nu metal, stupid said like “stu-pid not stew-ped hell soon retard will be REE-tard (the stress in British English is on the Tard not the re) etc.

Australians technically speak the Queens English, although now here it’s more like “American, English or slurred, your choice!”

If it’s a girl she was molested

Can't have a high pitch thread without High Pitch Eric.

Last edited:
A lot of guys do this now. I don't like it.

Girl in red tank top in the beginning needs to get a bra. She ought to be kicked out of school for dressing like that.

But I want her bad.

Back