Talk about the last burger you had

I don't know where you're from, but in the US at least, if you don't specifically order tomatoes or mushrooms, then they won't put any on there. I've literally never had a burger with mushrooms from Five Guys.

What kind of person doesn't like tomato on a burger anyway? :rolleyes:

I don't know where you're from, but in the US at least, if you don't specifically order tomatoes or mushrooms, then they won't put any on there. I've literally never had a burger with mushrooms from Five Guys.

At Five Guys, you have to ask for each ingredient individually, even ketchup and mayo, or else you'll get a patty on a dry bun. Or for practical purposes, just go "all the way", and that includes mushrooms. So I usually go all the way and ask them to exclude the shrooms and tomatoes but this time a friend ordered for me and I forgot to mention that to him.

five%20guys%20burgers-1.jpg

All American Drive-In. It a locally owned fast food joint that sells Hamburgers and other stuff. It may not look appetizing but I will tell you the food taste amazing. This is the double double
wtYbRNL.jpg

They been featured on a few food shows

They also own the ice cream parlor right next door and the ice cream there is great too.

Last edited:
At Five Guys, you have to ask for each ingredient individually, even ketchup and mayo, or else you'll get a patty on a dry bun. Or for practical purposes, just go "all the way", and that includes mushrooms. So I usually go all the way and ask them to exclude the shrooms and tomatoes but this time a friend ordered for me and I forgot to mention that to him.

five%20guys%20burgers-1.jpg
Thanks for the explanation.

Home made half pound by burger with grilled onions, cheese, mayo, mustard and BBQ sauce

Back