Talk about the last burger you had

george forman grills lol

you sound poor

Ate dinner with gf and her mom last night, nice prime Angus burgers, didn't have buns tho so we wrapped them in wraps, she also put an egg in there with the burger. Wasn't bad, 7/10. Gf had veggies cause she's vegetarian <Lmaoo>

Pic of gf and her mom?

I grilled up a week or so ago:
fresh dry rub espresso patty (purchased from local buthcer)
brioshe bun
lots of cheddar cheese
fried onions
pickles
just a hint of dijon

Fatburger. I’m not exactly sure about the sizing but I think it was a large, which was huge. Pretty good for a fast food style burger.

I think that the Alberta based chain that I was all excited for. Had it in vegas a whiele back and was unimpressed by its performance.

I had a solid burger in NYC last time I was there. It wasn't shake shack but it was a burger joint, and I cannot remember, dammit.

Anyone know other well know burger places in NYC?

Edit: it was Smash burger!!!

Last edited:
george forman grills lol

you sound poor

George Foreman grills are great. They cook from the top and bottom at the same time so food doesn't dry out.

Last burger I had is called "Tastes so good you want to slap your mamma".

It's a beef burger with mozzarella sticks, fried egg, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickles with a ranch dressing and mayo.

It was good.

I believe it was a Whopper from Burger King.

It was pretty damn good.

Had a bison burger from BJ's Brewhouse . . . not bad at all.

George Foreman grills are great. They cook from the top and bottom at the same time so food doesn't dry out.

you sound poor

<Moves>

and your meat sounds wet

Double bacon cheese from Five Guys; 8.5/10
Forgot to tell the cashier no tomato or mushrooms and it ruined it for me a little. It's usually a 9.5/10.

Cooked to basic cheeseburgers after work yesterday. Kid’s love grilling season at the house.

McSomething with Bacon, at Cologne airport - Germany.

It was pretty decent, and I haven't seen that particular burger at any other McDonalds' I have visited so far.

Since I returned to Lebanon last week, I haven't eaten burger. Also I'm back to posting to Sherdog, since I have a lot of free time in this godforsaken hellhole. I was pimpin' hard in Deutschland. :cool:

my last restaurant burger cost me $700
it was a $17 burger, but we had to pay for all our wedding guests.
$17 woulda been too much, it was ok.

Like full scratch?

You found a cow - etc etc

Half scratch. I buy discounted steaks from the grocery. I have a Vita-Mix that I use to grind up the steak. The secret is in the ground beef patties.

upload_2018-5-22_15-15-34.jpeg

but they forgot my sprite
images

That greasy ass mother fucker. Fuck that charbroiled bitch. Canburger ass homo.

I don’t eat a lot of burgers, I find that burgers don’t have that pizza/sex “Even when it’s bad it’s good” thing going on so I only tend to order them if I’m confident I’ll get a good one. The last one I had was at Spuntino in Soho, Swiss cheese, chipotle mayo and jalapeños, it was a good choice...

I bought some of the lean ground beef and cooked up a burger a couple of weeks ago. I don't remember the last fast food burger I had, probably a Big Mac.

I can't cook a good burger so I don't eat them often. I usually go with tomato, lettuce, pickle, and mustard though. With cheese of course.

Back