Tales of Beseria

Just started this game last weekend. Amazing how much better than zesteria this is. Are all these games made by the same group? One flaw I see so far is it might be to easy and this is on hard. That's about it.

glad you tried it out

its funny because the studio invest WAYYY more money in zest, planning on it being the flagship for future games, like the ff7 of the "Tales" series. it sucked ass and lots of people got fired

they made beseria by slapping together all the assets from zest and tried to make more money off their initial investment in developing that monstrosity

but berseria is actually really good and many times better than zest was. im glad youre enjoying it

glad you tried it out

its funny because the studio invest WAYYY more money in zest, planning on it being the flagship for future games, like the ff7 of the "Tales" series. it sucked ass and lots of people got fired

they made beseria by slapping together all the assets from zest and tried to make more money off their initial investment in developing that monstrosity

but berseria is actually really good and many times better than zest was. im glad youre enjoying it

Ah they fired a bunch of people makes sense now. When I play the game sometimes I'm like "How the fuck did this team make both of these games?". Now I see. I thought the game was to easy at one point but realized I fucked up somehow and my settings got changed to simple. Playing on Normal now and it's much better.

Almost everything from top to bottom about this game is superior. I'm glad they were able to reuse a lot of stuff and recoup their money. I like the Tales franchise and want to see them continue to succeed. Vesperia is an amazing JRPG. I also have Symphonia on my PC but I stopped playing that about 3 hours in I just don't think I was really in the mood for JRPG then.

Back