Taking Your LGBT Child To Their First Pride

They aren't in that picture, but they are in that parade somewhere.

So? They are walking down a street peacefully celebrating loving other humans. I'd rather have a 1000 loving homos in thongs with giant dick floats one day a year than a 1000 people like you daily.

So? They are walking down a street peacefully celebrating loving other humans. I'd rather have a 1000 loving homos in thongs with giant dick floats one day a year than a 1000 people like you daily.

Edit: It is not homos in thongs and dick-floats protecting our nations.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only people on a soap box right now are conservatives pissing and moaning about a pride parade when they criminalized their behavior and ruined their lives for decades. If you didn't support their persecution, then you simply aren't part of that group and shouldn't be offended.

Annoyed and offended are different things. I didn't support their persecution, and I also don't support their running around trying to get attention like 6 year old boys. But yeah, I think annoyed is 100 times more common in these cases than "offended".

Older cultures worshiped fertility. Modern imperial culture worships homosexuality.

It's an interesting reversal.

It's people like us, the ones willing to fight and die for our country, that allows cowards like you to whine like a bitch on the internet and watch parades with homos in thongs and dick-floats. It is not homos in thongs and dick-floats protecting our nations.

Wait, so as a former infantry Marine and combat veteran who lost friends on deployment, I don't fit in the category of "people willing to fight and die for our country"? I didn't know that when I was literally fighting and willing to die for my country, I wasn't in fact, fighting and willing to die for my country. All because I like me some :eek::eek::eek:s huh?

Maybe you should learn about someone before you start running your suck.

Annoyed and offended are different things. I didn't support their persecution, and I also don't support their running around trying to get attention like 6 year old boys. But yeah, I think annoyed is 100 times more common in these cases than "offended".

Fair enough. It's absolutely OK to not like what they are doing. I'm only addressing the reason for why they are doing it. I even said in one of my first posts, that it kind of makes me uncomfortable when I attend the parade. Seeing dudes dressed like chicks or whatever weirds me out. It comes with the territory of being an American with freedoms. You put up with things you'd rather not see because the value of all our rights is more important than anyone's comfort. Obviously homosexuality is a part of human culture and always has been. I've always been of the opinion that if you're not hurting others, then have at it. Again, I'd rather see people promoting love over the daily mountain of violence I see from TV and PG movies and every other piece of media.

I'm not surprised.

Well that's simply because you're an intolerant idiot who denies well founded science and wishes to impose your religious ideology on others despite a separation of church and state in this nation.

It's people like us, the ones willing to fight and die for our country, that allows cowards like you to whine like a bitch on the internet and watch parades with homos in thongs and dick-floats. It is not homos in thongs and dick-floats protecting our nations.

Yeah, gays don't exist in the military.

It's become cool to get gay ...... not just get gay but flaming gay.

It's okay to put a rainbow flag on a school ........ but saying the word God in the pledge or any reference to Christianity is so ething you can be sued for ........ but hey islam is okay.

I'm 100% supportive of gay rights, I think it's great that we've come so far where more and more gay people feel free to come out and be themselves instead of being forced to live a lie like periods of time in our recent history.

But that being said, I never understood the gay pride parade. What does men parading around naked or in thongs and people riding around on giant penis floats have to do with gay rights?

I thought we were fighting hard to remove stereotypes, but then the M.O. of the gay pride parade seems to be to dress up and act as stereotypically gay as possible.
This

Wait, so as a former infantry Marine and combat veteran who lost friends on deployment, I don't fit in the category of "people willing to fight and die for our country"? I didn't know that when I was literally fighting and willing to die for my country, I wasn't in fact, fighting and willing to die for my country. All because I like me some :eek::eek::eek:s huh?

I apologize for insulting you. You deserve a large thank you and a great deal of respect for the service you gave to your country.

My comment regarding homos in thongs and dick-floats still stands. While I believe gays should not be insulted, antagonized, denied working opportunities or physically harmed I see the enthusiasm and hyperbole surrounding the LGBT movement to be an indication of societal decline.

I apologize for insulting you. You deserve a large thank you and a great deal of respect for the service you gave to your country.

My comment regarding homos in thongs and dick-floats still stands. While I believe gays should not be insulted, antagonized, denied working opportunities or physically harmed I see the enthusiasm and hyperbole surrounding the LGBT movement to be an indication of decline.

I don't want any extra praise for something I chose to do and got paid for. I just found it funny that you said that when I was literally a grunt in the Corps. Don't worry about it though.

But I'm reading your argument and it just seems like the typical conservative argument against social change for every major thing for the last few centuries in America. People made the same argument about rock music and cultural decline. Society changes and it's heading in the direction of acceptance and peace. Caring about what gays do is just a waste of time because it literally doesn't affect you one bit. The pride parade only exists because conservatives criminalized their behavior and shunned it socially. If they'd have just minded their business and let others enjoy their lives, we probably wouldn't have the yearly dick parade. You seriously can't understand why they do it after the shit their lifestyle brought them for their entire life until recently? It used to be literally criminal for them to exist and express love to another adult like them.

I don't want any extra praise for something I chose to do and got paid for. I just found it funny that you said that when I was literally a grunt in the Corps. Don't worry about it though.

But I'm reading your argument and it just seems like the typical conservative argument against social change for every major thing for the last few centuries in America. People made the same argument about rock music and cultural decline. Society changes and it's heading in the direction of acceptance and peace. Caring about what gays do is just a waste of time because it literally doesn't affect you one bit. The pride parade only exists because conservatives criminalized their behavior and shunned it socially. If they'd have just minded their business and let others enjoy their lives, we probably wouldn't have the yearly dick parade. You seriously can't understand why they do it after the shit their lifestyle brought them for their entire life until recently? It used to be literally criminal for them to exist and express love to another adult like them.

I cannot agree that society is heading into a direction of acceptance and peace. If anything society is heading into a direction of division and hostility. Rock music is an indication of cultural decline. It promotes degeneracy and hedonism which weakens society. It is quite obvious to see that music has only become more hollow and more degenerate as time has gone on. Rap and Pop is absolutely disgusting.

The hedonistic egalitarian pipe-dream will die once things start to get difficult for people. Western society has become a weak, cynical, arrogant, fattened calf ready to be slaughtered. I fear the majority of Westerners do not have the capacity or the will to deal with difficulty and the good times cannot last forever. All things must pass.

Fair enough. It's absolutely OK to not like what they are doing. I'm only addressing the reason for why they are doing it. I even said in one of my first posts, that it kind of makes me uncomfortable when I attend the parade. Seeing dudes dressed like chicks or whatever weirds me out. It comes with the territory of being an American with freedoms. You put up with things you'd rather not see because the value of all our rights is more important than anyone's comfort. Obviously homosexuality is a part of human culture and always has been. I've always been of the opinion that if you're not hurting others, then have at it. Again, I'd rather see people promoting love over the daily mountain of violence I see from TV and PG movies and every other piece of media.

Well that's simply because you're an intolerant idiot who denies well founded science and wishes to impose your religious ideology on others despite a separation of church and state in this nation.

Oh man you burned that dude down.

It's become cool to get gay ...... not just get gay but flaming gay.

It's okay to put a rainbow flag on a school ........ but saying the word God in the pledge or any reference to Christianity is so ething you can be sued for ........ but hey islam is okay.

Dont want to see flaming gays? Stop burning em!

I cannot agree that society is heading into a direction of acceptance and peace. If anything society is heading into a direction of division and hostility. Rock music is an indication of cultural decline. It promotes degeneracy and hedonism which weakens society. It is quite obvious to see that music has only become more hollow and more degenerate as time has gone on. Rap and Pop is absolutely disgusting.

The hedonistic egalitarian pipe-dream will die once things start to get difficult for people. Western society has become a weak, cynical, arrogant, fattened calf ready to be slaughtered. I fear the majority of Westerners do not have the capacity or the will to deal with difficulty and the good times cannot last forever. All things must pass.

Anything other than Gregorian chant promotes degeneracy and hedonism!

That's you in the 10th century. Tell me this. What era do you think was so fucking great then? If times aren't better now for everyone, what year would you prefer us to live in? What music do you find acceptable for society? What does it feel like to have a huge stick up your ass while also having a sandy vagina? You sound like every stereotypical old person who bitches about "today's youth" since before written human history.

Western society has become more successful and advanced than ever before. You have more opportunity and a better life than ever before. It's safer than ever before. You have more education than ever before. More hostility than before? No. Less hostility, but more access to information regarding what hostility does occur. This is the best time you could have ever possibly been born in all of human history.

So what the fuck are you talking about exactly? What whitewashed version of history do you think had more morality and opportunity than before? I'll take today, in America, with homos and trannies and rap music over any other era.

That is wrong and all of those changes were bad and degrading to society. We are not moving towards peace, we are only transferring conflict inward, to our social life instead of in external directions. Gays are a poison to society and affect almost every level of society negatively; their behavior should be banned. It's not even debateable how deleterious they are. The fact that you focus on love (which most of them are incapable of anyway) shows how degenerated your thinking has become- as if feelings were somehow the criteria for acceptable behavior.

Grow up, do some research, then get back to us.

That is wrong and all of those changes were bad and degrading to society. We are not moving towards peace, we are only transferring conflict inward, to our social life instead of in external directions. Gays are a poison to society and affect almost every level of society negatively; their behavior should be banned. It's not even debateable how deleterious they are. The fact that you focus on love (which most of them are incapable of anyway) shows how degenerated your thinking has become- as if feelings were somehow the criteria for acceptable behavior.

Grow up, do some research, then get back to us.
Fuck you guys, say what you want about teh gheyz but leave rock music out of it!

Back