Taking Your LGBT Child To Their First Pride

http://www.metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/06/09/edmonton-public-library-drag-queens-story-time.html
Busch, who recently began working with kids through his job at the library, said he’s excited to bring the world of drag, in a family friendly way, to a younger audience.

“Being able to bring both of these things together and share that is great,” he said.

Drag is loosely defined as someone impersonating and exaggerating a certain gender, typically with big hair, overdrawn lips and lots of glitter.

But there’s also an element of creativity and individuality, said Busch, and that’s a message he hopes will inspire people attending the event.

“We should be happy to be different, and that it’s OK,” he said. “If you stand out in a good way, it shows you’re being the most ‘you’ that you can be.”

dragqueen.jpg

<{katwhu}>

Hate the people pushing this agenda.

I would say around 2-3 years old. Once my nephew was able to say "Gooo" or "BOOO", and was going with Gooo, that he would identify as a girl. The "G" sound in "GG-G-GOooo", really made it obvious.

Since then, I have been reinforcing that mentality, dressing him sun dresses, skirts, etc, and buying him makeup instead of hot wheels. I only give him attention if he acts like a lady. In fact, I ignore, or even shame him, if he does anything that even remotely resembles the patriarchy. It is obvious cultural bias/influence, left over from a by gone era, when men thought that everyone else was NOT a person. Facists.

How does the west survive demographically? Islam will be the majority religion in 50 years if the numbers hold up. Secularism and agnosticism will go the way of the dodo in Europe. All that will be left of the Church will be in Russia and Eastern Europe.

So what if it'll be the majority religion? That majority isn't in the West. It's mostly in the Middle East. Honestly, I wouldn't be too sad if all religions ate shit in the next few decades. Christianity sucks too.

Here's just the facts as I see them. Global trade and travel is the future of this world. If you're scared of diversity, you're simply in for a bad time. Any idea of a nationalistic isolation is only going to cause further harm to our progress and economic place in the world. America got fucking lazy and entitled after WW2 destroyed the rest of the world. Well now they've caught up and now they are out educating us and out producing us. So if you want to worry about some fucking Muslims, feel free. I'm worried about the fact that all our kids are fucking idiots who don't understand math and science. Our future as a nation depends on producing better technology than others. Besides all that, our country was literally founded on immigration. America is a melting pot nation, not a white nation. Whites tried to make it a white nation and it simply never was.

Why does being gay have to be equated to dressing up like a clown?

I took my nephew to an SF Giants game. As we were walking in about 200 naked people on bikes rode by.

It's like, WTF do I even do with this 8 year old I'm in charge of? We were surrounded by sweaty dongs. He laughed it off.

Yikes
If they did that in Missouri they'd be arrested for indecent exposure & become registered sex offenders.

Refuse to watch the video because I have seen others and I get mad every time

Most of those kids get so much praise and attention for "coming out" that most don't even feel that way, they just do it because of how they're encouraged. It's disgusting.

like that kid who was scared to come out as straight because his mom was clearly proud of her LGBTBBQ son and was flaunting him like a fashion accessory for progressive points

Coming+out+straight_2893ee_6258626.jpg

Facebook ruined women. Holy shit.

Cocks and balls just walking on by can't hurt your kids. Neither can musty snatch. Kids don't give a shit about that. You know what kids like at parades? Happy people being happy and being super friendly in a gathering celebrating love and respect.

ny3.jpg

remember when children protective services was for shit like this

Ah well, look on the bright side. In a few years straight people will be the oppressed minority. Then we can run around the streets naked at straight pride parades fingering hot women's bumholes. It's not all doom and gloom.

Ah well, look on the bright side. In a few years straight people will be the oppressed minority. Then we can run around the streets naked at straight pride parades fingering hot women's bumholes. It's not all doom and gloom.
I think the pendulum is swinging back to more conservative and traditional values.

We've had 8 years of liberal lunacy running it's course. Thank God it's meeting some resistance now.

*gets no likes*

At least you tried.

Got same amount of likes as you did snowflake...

Also, are you a 12 year old girl? Judging value by the amount of "likes" something gets? Sure as hell act like one

Back