Taking care of your feet?

future_king

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So my feet are torn up from doing everything barefoot and twisting my feet with my hips, anybody do anything specific to keep them healthy?

ankle wraps, stretching and warming them up. My ankles are still fucked. What's worst are these bubbles under my big toe. I try to tape it but it's creating a bit of a friction, preventing me from pivoting. I'm thinking of pivoting more on the balls of my foot while lifting my toes. It's working.

ankle wraps, stretching and warming them up. My ankles are still fucked. What's worst are these bubbles under my big toe. I try to tape it but it's creating a bit of a friction, preventing me from pivoting. I'm thinking of pivoting more on the balls of my foot while lifting my toes. It's working.
oh like a hard bubble of bone? i have that. it sucks.

oh like a hard bubble of bone? i have that. it sucks.
bubble of liquid. I pop it. Pretty fun to pop it, but leaves flappy skin which makes it even harder to pivot without tearing it even more. le sigh..

bubble of liquid. I pop it. Pretty fun to pop it, but leaves flappy skin which makes it even harder to pivot without tearing it even more. le sigh..
oh ok thats nothing to worry about. it'll go away at some point.

Haha...my Thai instructor told me I had "baby feet" when my shit was ripping open like that. :(

Your feet will get tougher.

I recommend kicking less with the foot if possible. The veins in my right foot are fucked and will cause me issues when I'm older.

Your feet will get tougher.

I recommend kicking less with the foot if possible. The veins in my right foot are fucked and will cause me issues when I'm older.
you mean like aiming with the heel for the teep?"

you mean like aiming with the heel for the teep?"

Nah, roundhouses hitting with the upper foot as it wraps round the target. Sure there's extra impact but it cuts two ways.

Back