Taking a shit while at BJJ class?

DMcKayBJJ said:
Geez, some people just have no sense of humor (or sarcasm)...

Well just alot of people on this fourm are stupid like that, so hard to tell who is joking and who is not :O

Take a Shit
Take a Shower
Go to Class

Not

Take a Shower
Go to Class
Take a Shit

Bubble Boy said:
On topic: I've farted many times VERY loudly in judo classes. I've been farted on VERY loudly several times in judo (one time while the guy was working for an arm bar and squatting directly on my head). I've sharted (attempt to fart but you shit a little instead) before in judo. It's just the human body and it's natural. If I've got to take a dump I just go take a dump, wash my hands, and get back on the mat. It's NOT a big deal. Shit happens.

I was watching from the sidelines when my instructor was rolling with another student. He made a sudden movement and out slipped a fart. I was gonna ask him to teach me that secret move he did but the ended up rolling for quite a bit longer and it got the point where it wouldn't have been as funny.

YeahBee said:
You gusy shower before rolling?

I put on my favorite cologne, make sure my hair is all nice and pretty, and put on the Versace Gi before class.

This kid stopped up the toilet before class one day. It wasn't his first day but was like his first week. Felt kind of bad but I still didn't want to partner with him.

On an unrelated note this other kid puked in the water fountain his first class. Felt kind of bad for him to, but also annoyed b/c I wanted some water.

during wrestling practice its pretty common to see a guy go take a shit a lot of times ex lax is the cause

Bottom line is as long as you dont shit on the dojo. That would be all fucked up with turds leaking out of your shorts or gi.

Snot_Rocket said:
This kid stopped up the toilet before class one day. It wasn't his first day but was like his first week. Felt kind of bad but I still didn't want to partner with him.

On an unrelated note this other kid puked in the water fountain his first class. Felt kind of bad for him to, but also annoyed b/c I wanted some water.

Dude, your user name made me think of a sub-topic to this most wonderful topic of farting.

A week ago I was rolling with my instructor and he was directly under me, getting ready to sweep me over. In sudden exertion on my part I blew a huge snot bubble. It was amazing. It shimmered like the soap ones with swirling rainbow irridescence. I momentarily sniffed it back in, but almost immediately blew it back out. It clung to my nose. I looked down at my instructor who had is eyes closed. I was hovering with the snot bubble just above his face. The bubble was seconds from morphing into a globule of stringy mucus and then dripping upon my instructors head.

I tapped.

He stopped what he was doing, suprised, and opened his eyes. I sheepishly pointed to the snot bubble the size of a lime hanging out of my right nostril and giggled a little.

At that moment he shouted, "Change partners!"

True story.

Bubble Boy said:
Dude, your user name made me think of a sub-topic to this most wonderful topic of farting.

A week ago I was rolling with my instructor and he was directly under me, getting ready to sweep me over. In sudden exertion on my part I blew a huge snot bubble. It was amazing. It shimmered like the soap ones with swirling rainbow irridescence. I momentarily sniffed it back in, but almost immediately blew it back out. It clung to my nose. I looked down at my instructor who had is eyes closed. I was hovering with the snot bubble just above his face. The bubble was seconds from morphing into a globule of stringy mucus and then dripping upon my instructors head.

I tapped.

He stopped what he was doing, suprised, and opened his eyes. I sheepishly pointed to the snot bubble the size of a lime hanging out of my right nostril and giggled a little.

At that moment he shouted, "Change partners!"

True story.
Oh man, that's way too good to be true. I guess I know what's happening when I hear my instructor yelling "Change Partners!"

Q mystic said:
Young fella, eh?

Sometimes in life man, you're gonna come to these crossroads and there will be plenty of opinions out there on which way to go. This is when it is most important to trust your gut. You will have to make this decision yourself. Take a minute and ask 'yourself', how bad do I have to go? Believe in yourself and the answer will come. Trust me. :icon_lol:
LOL ! That is the best advice posted on here in a while .

I always wondered, but never asked anyone in class this question because i was too embarrased.

Is it againt dojo code or does anyone ever get annoyed if during class while working out, your partner leaves to take a shit?

I mean, for some reason, if I eat anything before class, as soon as we start working out my stomach starts to rumble, and i know that its shit time. But it ocured to me yesterday, after working on some triangle drills that my partner may be grossed out.

I have to say, i was a little embarassed, and I have never made this a regular thing, but It made me curious if anyone else thought the same?

Excuse yourself, but be sure to give vivid details of the forthcoming diarrhea and such.

Lol, I didn't expect t see such a thread appear on grappling sub-forum front page.

Took a monster shit up in the dojo once. Em fckers banned me from shitting there again, lmfao. They couldn't handle my chocolate rain, fck em. Take my services to dunkin donuts across the street.

Don't tell people you need to potty. Make up an excuse, like "I just need to go masturbate real quick". Make sure you splash some water on your pants (crotch area) so everyone knows you washed your hands after.

Once, I have no idea what I ate that caused it, but I had a very sudden, very powerful stomach issue that needed a toilet immediately. I was gone literally ~20 minutes. The instructor asked if I was okay when I came back. Thankfully it was in Tokyo and they had a bidet on the toilet seat.

Back