Taking a shit while at BJJ class?

Oh, I forgot another tip.

You could try wearing a jockstrap and cup BACKWARDS, so that the cup is covering your ass crack. That way, if you end up dumping while rolling, your poo-poo will stay contained in the cup and not squish around.

Good luck, pal!

Better that you control where and when it happens rather than the guy who pulls knee on stomach on you. Just my thought though.

Farting while at BJJ is fine, shitting in your pants isnt. I try to take a shit before class so I avoid this.

I take a shit before I leave... make sure to wipe well though... a little bit of fresh poo and a sweaty ass crack can slow choke someone.

Here's a little story of mine from another thread. I roll with Ordean who is a sherdog poster. We pick up the action mid-story...

Bubble Boy said:
So after a while we switched to this drill where one guy holds on to his own belt and wrestles with the other guy who can use his hands. The idea is to roll out, sit out, switch, Granby roll, regain guard, etc, all without the use of your hands. Interesting drill, but it was evil all the same. Next we were allowed to use our hands but still focused just on rolling out, switching, etc, no subs.
At this moment in class Ordean jumped up and rushed to the bathroom. He said something about having "a little problem." Randy and I worked a little more and then Ordean came back, his forehead beaded with sweat, green tint to his skin, and for some reason topless.
He mumbled something about his stomach and needing to leave, "NOW", and suddenly left.

I think the poor guy pooped himself. That's my theory.

This just happened last month in Judo class. So if you see Ordean around these parts, be sure to ask him about shitting himself...

what a thread !!! i love sherdog.net :)

btw
Bubble Boy said:
Here's a little story of mine from another thread. I roll with Ordean who is a sherdog poster. We pick up the action mid-story...

This just happened last month in Judo class. So if you see Ordean around these parts, be sure to ask him about shitting himself...
Bubble Boy you're mean!!! :icon_chee

Hmm just whipe your ass and wash your hands and you're good.

Codazo said:
btw
Bubble Boy you're mean!!! :icon_chee

Naw, Ordean knows I'm just jagging on him. Besides, he spends all his time in the MMA forum, he doesn't have a clue what I'm doing to him over here in Grappling.

Thing is, farting, having to take a shit, body odor, smelly gi's, bad breath, general ugliness, and foul hairdo's, well those things are just an occasional part of the bjj / judo gym. It's just rare to see all these traits come together in one person as they did with Kimura594, another Sherdogger I've rolled with, who is a legend over in OT, and who has recently been BANNED. That guy really was stinky (Kimura, this is an attempt to draw you out of hiding you lurker, cause I know you're around here somewhere hiding. PM me dude).

Bubble Boy said:

You sneaky little bastard. Luckily I did a search for myself. I could go into a description of what happened but it would probably just sound like excuses. Rob is just mad I didn't put my gi top that had been laying on the bathroom (of a county fairgrounds) back on and then roll with him. He like that kind of thing.

Bubble Boy said:
That guy really was stinky (Kimura, this is an attempt to draw you out of hiding you lurker, cause I know you're around here somewhere hiding. PM me dude).

I saw him at Walmart a month or so ago.

This is why I stay the FU%K away from BJJ or any grappling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what sucks is if this guy is serious that he stunk up the place.

DMcKayBJJ said:
Don't listen to these guys.
I think you need to seriously consider the notion that perhaps you have not fully made it out of your toilet-training phase.
It is important to be sure of your skills before advancing in life. Just like in BJJ...you wouldn't enter a purple belt division of a tourney if you were only a white belt, right?

If you just haven't fully developed your skill in holding your bowel movements for more socially appropriate times, then just go back to wearing diapers until you're ready for the big boy underwear. Depends undergarments come in different sizes, you know.

Just remember to put a little baby powder in them to keep smelling fresh when you're rolling with a big poo-poo in your diaper.

Stupid post, if you gotta go go.

ordean said:
You sneaky little bastard. Luckily I did a search for myself. I could go into a description of what happened but it would probably just sound like excuses. Rob is just mad I didn't put my gi top that had been laying on the bathroom (of a county fairgrounds) back on and then roll with him. He like that kind of thing.

Yeck. Those bathrooms are horrific. Why must people wipe their feces on the stall walls? We went in one of those bathrooms with a luminol lamp once (like a black light) and the freakin' place glowed like a Jackson Pollock painting of shit, sperm, and urine. Pretty disturbing. I guess I should be thanking you dude. :redface:

Ordean said:
I saw him at Walmart a month or so ago.

You saw Kimura594 at Wally World? Was he stocking up on Sudafed? j/k
Last I talked to him he was going to start his own kick boxing / MMA club. Is he going to be around a while?

On topic: I've farted many times VERY loudly in judo classes. I've been farted on VERY loudly several times in judo (one time while the guy was working for an arm bar and squatting directly on my head). I've sharted (attempt to fart but you shit a little instead) before in judo. It's just the human body and it's natural. If I've got to take a dump I just go take a dump, wash my hands, and get back on the mat. It's NOT a big deal. Shit happens.

Doctor Anomalo said:
just go in your pants and continue training. that shows dedication to the sport. your training partners will respect you for it.

Hey, it worked for Tim Silvia.

Well If you have a hairy ass then this will further complicate things. Invariably reminants of doodie will cling to the hair no matter how well you wipe so (unless you have a baday) the sweat that will undoubtedly run down your crack thus generating a horrifying funk known as Butt-soup.

Back