TAKE NOTICE!: 23 year old prospect destroying PRIDE legends.

pretty awesome Sumo is having some success in MMA, I counted Sumo out since UFC 1 first fight.. that damn tooth went flying

Lmao, has anyone taken more dives then Sapp...

Lmao, has anyone taken more dives then Sapp...
In PROFESSIONAL & SANCITIONED MMA bouts.. no, I believe not. Happens all the time in WWE tho.
Really questionable why Sapp doesnt get fined, I know in boxing theres serious consquences for throwing a fight.

In PROFESSIONAL & SANCITIONED MMA bouts.. no, I believe not. Happens all the time in WWE tho.
Really questionable why Sapp doesnt get fined, I know in boxing theres serious consquences for throwing a fight.
Shannon Ritch is the GOAT when it comes to MMA dives.

My god Sapp is a terrible fighter.

I guess you use the word "fighter" in the loosest form possible.
Dont blame Bob, blame the organizations that hires him... They KNOW exactly what they will get.
Bobs there for an easy pay check.
If they are willing to pay him he shows up.

Also Bob has like 6 cats. I cant hate on him.

Sapp is being paid to lie down.

I can’t believe so many people here haven’t caught onto this yet.

Sapp is VP of Road FC.
He has no interest in long fights.
VP of global public relations which I'm pretty sure was made up for him. I don't think they have been associated for awhile now though, ROAD never mentions him and he hasn't been to a show in years

Every fight this guy is involved in is an instant classic. Even the announcers are nearly speechless. All they can say is, “Oh my god. Oh my god.”

If that's not an advertisement for the Thai Steel cup, I don't know what is...

th

I know he’s Chinese, but they should cut his hair like Kim Jong Un and make him fight a guy in a Trump wig.

Wait till this guy fight Gilbert Yvel in the next round of the Road Fc tournament if the organisation gone match them up. I predict a heavy K.O. and not in favor of him.

Back