Take away PPV buys. Does LW really miss McGregor?

What other deals , for example?

Overseas, advertising/promotional

In 2016, they received about 140m (I forget the exact amount but in that area) from Fox
So say they got $185M worldwide from TV
That could be easily $200m in 2016 & $220m in 2017

That is $35m right there. Since they cut production cost, that can be $30m in profit added to the other budget cuts & other advertising/promotional & they are making bank.

They bought UFC to streamline it & make money & re-do the product distribution.

Overseas, advertising/promotional

In 2016, they received about 140m (I forget the exact amount but in that area) from Fox
So say they got $185M worldwide from TV
That could be easily $200m in 2016 & $220m in 2017

That is $35m right there. Since they cut production cost, that can be $30m in profit added to the other budget cuts & other advertising/promotional & they are making bank.

They bought UFC to streamline it & make money & re-do the product distribution.

Thank you for the info. This info made me very very sad.
I'll probably open a thread about it

Conor not fighting is really fucking everyone and everything in the ass:
- the UFC
- the current LW champ
- the other fighters
- the fans
- his legacy
- his pocket

When Jones and DC left the LHW division for different reasons it became a joke.

Gus is the only truly world class fighter in that division IMO. And he is very inactive.

LW on the other hand. Khabib, Lee, Ferguson, Poirier.

You can make several great fights between the 4 of them.

And the division is stacked overall as well.

So does LW miss Conor at the moment?

The world misses Conor.

Take away PPV buys, LOL. Yeah, let's take away the only thing that keeps the UFC running and allows them to put on events and pay fighters in the first place, not like that would be important or anything.

Yeah let’s take away PPV. It’s an old model anyway.

Without Conor it’s going to take much longer to legitimize the LW title. Unfortunately if Conor comes back, I still don’t think he’s going to help that situation.

Take away PPV buys, LOL. Yeah, let's take away the only thing that keeps the UFC running and allows them to put on events and pay fighters in the first place, not like that would be important or anything.

They make more from advertising than they do PPV buys, get a clue bro.

LOL@ the dummies who think Conor won't be missed.

Who has generated more excitement both outside and inside the cage than Conor? Who builds up a fight better than him? And who actually delivers more than Conor?

I swear, I've been following MMA for 18 years and I've NEVER seen a saltier group than Conor haters.

As an adult, I don't need someone to get me excited for a fight. So all his pre fight bullshit means nothing to me.

As far as excitement inside the cage, there have been and there will be more exciting fighters than Conor. To name a few, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Fedor, Shogun, BJ, and the Diaz brothers. Hell, Drew Mcfedries was exciting to watch.

So again, he's not this once in a lifetime fighter like you tried to make him out to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back