Takanori Gomi vs Shinya Aoki in Rizin?

Gomi lost 6 in a row. He shouldn't be fighting anymore.

Gomi is on life support, I'll fucking laugh if he beats Aoki.

Horiguchi vs. Uncle Creepy seems like a good one. I hope it really happens, McCall seems to be cursed when it comes to actually fight a scheduled fight.

Regarding Aoki vs. Gomi: i think Aoki takes it. Too bad i can't stand that fucker. Will root for Gomi.

i thought Aoki had severed all ties with RIZIN. Didn't he talk shit about how they were a mediocre organization and he didn't want to fight for them again?

So obviously Aoki is the far superior fighter at this point, but he also tends to fold quickly if he gets tagged so there is that small chance Gomi could score a KO and retire on a high note.

Gomi did almost upset Yachi in his last fight, so anything is possible.

I would have loved that fight 37 yrs ago when Gomi was still worth a fuck.

Never sleep on unmotivated career twilight Gomi... dat power is the last thing to go and Aoki’s never been known to like getting touched on te chin

I got Gomi.

Ralph Gracie style.

gomi-vs-ralph-gracie-o.gif

I honestly think Gomi doesn’t like fighting anymore, he just does it because he doesn’t know what to do. Really sucks to see.

I honestly think Gomi doesn’t like fighting anymore, he just does it because he doesn’t know what to do. Really sucks to see.

I think he likes fighting but doesn’t like training.

He doesn’t have fight camps anymore he just watches TV. Sets a calendar reminder on his phone, and turns up to fight on the day.

As stated, Aoki has wilted once hurt on a few occasions - If Gomi can by the grace of some Holy Spirit connect and put Aoki down, he could torch him. Most likely, Aoki scores a takedown of some type in the 1st round and taps him with a choke, RNC I assume.

Wow, Gomi broke my heart 6 times in a row.. but I will be rooting for him again.

WellwornGiddyJunebug.gif

HA... I did it. Long long long time Sherdog site / forums creeper.. First post.. I actually set my account up a few weeks back and forgot.. Anyway... In before cool story bro.

Back