Takanori Gomi signs with Rizin and fighting on NYE (maybe?)

Katsumi Yamada

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Is that what this means?

Who should he fight? Glad he's not in the UFC anymore, if true.

>Glad he's not in the UFC anymore

Agreed.

Kron by RNC at 1:33 Round 1

It doesn’t necesarilly mean it will be a fight in RIZIN, it could also be him hinting at an exhibition kickboxing or boxing match like the ones that have been taking place on NYE in previous years.

However if it’s him taking one more fight in RIZIN on NYE, them I’m all for it.

He fought Masato and lost badly last year. Wouldn't mind seeing him again. A kickboxing fight with KID would be dope.

He should of been cut long time ago maybe make his univeatable return to‘the Japan ring ‘ more palatable

I have 3 good ones.
Vitor Ribeiro
Yves Edwards
Josh Thomson

Should retire. He's been finished 5 fights in a row.

He fought Masato and lost badly last year. Wouldn't mind seeing him again. A kickboxing fight with KID would be dope.
I literally had a dream a few hours ago that Gomi was booked to fight Yamamoto (but it was in the UFC).

RIZIN should definitely be targeting that fight, along with Gomi-Aoki.

I'm sorry, always have enjoyed Gomi fights through his career. But at this point he really needs to retire. The level of fighter he'd need to fight to get wins now would do nothing for his career besides collect a paycheck. Just nothing interesting left for him in the cage or ring.

Also Sean the real OC Oconnel tweeted at em this morning about being an exciting 93kg and english speaking commentator

Feed him to Kron

Sorry Gomi

I literally had a dream a few hours ago that Gomi was booked to fight Yamamoto (but it was in the UFC).

RIZIN should definitely be targeting that fight, along with Gomi-Aoki.

Is KID still a big celebrity in Japan? I've seen him at RIZIN events cornering his family members and training with them on promo videos so I've been thinking if he's going to make a comeback in RIZIN.

Back