TAKANORI GOMI BANDWAGON

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
The best lightweight fighter of all time is fighting this week, many years past his peak, losing against scrubs left and right.

They say that there's one last good fight left in great fighters.

Let's hope this one is the last good fight left in him.

NOT

tenor.gif

He really needs to retire. I wish his last fight would be against BJ though to see who is more over the hill.

Not that I want to see it, but it might be time.....him retiring in the Satiama Super Arena would be pretty f'ing awesome. All the Pride history in that building and such.

Gomi will always be a legend. Interesting dude who hit like truck and had a steel chin. Has some of the best highlight reel KOs for a 155er. I'll always remember when he laid out Tyson Griffin.

Edit: his other KOs were great but the Griffin on sticks out to me cause it was his first in the UFC.

Gomi will always be a legend. Interesting dude who hit like truck and had a steel chin. Has some of the best highlight reel KOs for a 155er. I'll always remember when he laid out Tyson Griffin.

Edit: his other KOs were great but the Griffin on sticks out to me cause it was his first in the UFC.
he was the first to KO Badankadonk Tyson. his fight with Diaz, was awesome even though he lost.

Back