Taisumov trolling the TOP 10 on Twitter

I think it was Luke Thomas who said Taisumov has visa issues preventing him from getting into the US, and getting a bigger fight.
His issue is being a Muslim man from Chechnya trying to get into Murica

Its weird how they stopped giving these guys Visa’s even tho they fought in thr US multiple times, do they actually screen people or is it rubber stamped based on location

Taisumov would legit beat some fighters in the top ten, I wish he would just get a fight.

Not getting a visa to enter the US? There's probably a good fucking reason for it!

Not getting a visa to enter the US? There's probably a good fucking reason for it!
I've seen comment that Oleynik talked about that in interview. I don't know if he was talking about Taisumov or Khabilov but he said something along the lines that they can't get American visa not because they are Russian citizens but because they have/had problems with the law.

There won’t be too many sticking their hand in the air to face this guy. Perhaps the winner of Vick v Duffy

I've seen comment that Oleynik talked about that in interview. I don't know if he was talking about Taisumov or Khabilov but he said something along the lines that they can't get American visa not because they are Russian citizens but because they have/had problems with the law.
Exactly, there's always a good explanation for getting a visa denied. Specially an athlete. So don't give me that oh it's because he's a muslim, dagestani, russian, Trump is a fascist.... crap. I bet he knows why.

He's one of the best fighters. merica bs visa issues, like always. usa think they are the promis land/heaven. Amsterdam number 1, everybody is welcome.

Back