Taisumov trolling the TOP 10 on Twitter

Barboza is not white, other than that excellent, Taisumov is a beast, he should fight a top 13 next, i'd give him Dunham or Chiesa

the first on top from left to right is Barboza, next to Kevin Lee

Pfff, my best friends are muslims. Their beliefs are nothing more than goodnight stories though.

And who cares about that? It's his personal thing.
I don't go around telling Christians that you can't survive in the stomach of a whale or that snakes can't talk. Do you do that? It's infantile and pathetic, quite frankly.

And who cares about that? It's his personal thing.
I don't go around telling Christians that you can't survive in the stomach of a whale or that snakes can't talk. Do you do that? It's infantile and pathetic, quite frankly.

I don't care as long as they leave me alone with their bullshit. Don't expect me not to laugh about grown men fearing Djins and shit like that.

Pfff, my best friends are muslims. Their beliefs are nothing more than goodnight stories though.
so,why do you care ?
you will not change them and they will not you.
no need for hate

They should have let him fight on the Poland card. He has very limited options, and was totally unhurt from his last fight. They really screwed him out of an opportunity.

They should have let him fight on the Poland card. He has very limited options, and was totally unhurt from his last fight. They really screwed him out of an opportunity.

Well, nobody in the top 10 is willing to fly from America to Poland to risk his ranking against a dangerous contender.
Cowboy is one of the few guys that is willing to do that - and we saw what happened. So Taisumov will probably stay without a fight in the top 10 for quite some time.

Well, nobody in the top 10 is willing to fly from America to Poland to risk his ranking against a dangerous contender.
Cowboy is one of the few guys that is willing to do that - and we saw what happened. So Taisumov will probably stay without a fight in the top 10 for quite some time.
yeah,but it all depends on money.
if you pay them,they go everywhere

yeah,but it all depends on money.
if you pay them,they go everywhere

I just doubt they are willing to pay a Top 10 Lightweight enough so that he will face Taisumov in Europe. They usually give us shitty main-events here with fighters that are from Europe, never Americans, Cowboy vs Till was an exception.

"Look at their scary faces when they see me,hiding behind the wall which their own president built to protect them
1f602.png
Ready or not here I come"

<FookIsThatGuy>

This is the problem, when you set the model that talking shit gets you fights.

*If you want to talk politics/religion take it to the War Room.*

*If you want to talk politics/religion take it to the War Room.*
Shouldn't this thread be in there though? He is sort of initiating it?

It's pretty funny drawing, I thought Eddie was the bottom right it people saying top left

Actually top left is Eddie Alvarez, Lee next to him and the guy you though is Alvarez, i think is Barboza. Other than that you are spot on.
nah bottom right is definitely alvarez.

Shouldn't this thread be in there though? He is sort of initiating it?

It's pretty funny drawing, I thought Eddie was the bottom right it people saying top left
I don't believe so. The gist of the post is a call out of the top 10 by Taisumov. Plenty of MMA related discussion to have without bringing politics into the Heavies.

nah bottom right is definitely alvarez.
Then Barboza is top left, would make sense, putting the highest ranked fighters on the top but then how come Alvarez has a darker skin shade than Barboza ?

Back