Tainted supplement

TRT Champion

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
7e3.jpg

Happened in baseball, one or two times. But shit..if you're taking supplements, at least research

It can happen. It has been proven before.

The supplement industry is dirty as fuck.

If Jon Jones took anything he didn't get approved by USADA, he deserves every ounce of criticism for his sheer stupidity. Let's face it though, he's a roid user. I doubt he ever took tainted dick pills either.

In the end he's responsible for what he puts in his body

I've posted this shit many times already.

"Tainted supplements" is a business that produces excuses for athletes now.

Listen to Josh Barnett on this whole Joe Rogan's Experience shit.

He admits that he's shipping shitload of 'supplements' to USADA now, 'to get to bottom of this'.

If he success, as in they find the drug in one of those things Barnett had bought, will you believe that Barnett is not a steroid user too? <45><45>

Lol.

Happened in baseball, one or two times. But shit..if you're taking supplements, at least research

For a person who has already tested positive once to keep taking supplements that may be tainted is almost as bad in my opinion

For a person who has already tested positive once to keep taking supplements that may be tainted is almost as bad in my opinion
As a fighter I'd be cautious what I want to take. I would think JJ would have someone that could tell him what to take and what not to.

Majority of people who buy 'supplements' spend a lot of money on useless stuff.

Bad luck...

But all those fighters instead constantly bump into supplements that are a bit too potent instead.

Murphy's Law in work, or what. :D

Last edited:
As a fighter I'd be cautious what I want to take. I would think JJ would have someone that could tell him what to take and what not to.
I've read that Mouse doesn't take supplements at all. Not worth the risk because you really have no idea what's in that shit.

I've read that Mouse doesn't take supplements at all. Not worth the risk because you really have no idea what's in that shit.
And mentioned before, the I didn't know what was in it, excuse will be used constantly.

I never get the dirty stuff. Sadly all the tainted stuff gets sold to MMA fighters in the US :(

How come DC doesn't have these problems with tainted supplements. Jon is super unlucky to always be getting these tainted supplements.

It's almost spooky.

If you think it's a tainted supplement, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Back