Tai Tuivasa Wants Junior dos Santos Matchup For UFC Adelaide

I think it's a bad matchup for tuivasa. JDS will utilize his reach and jab much like he did against ivanov, who was at a massive size and reach disadvantage like tuivasa will be. I have trouble seeing tuivasa closing that much distance, especially after the arvloski fight

This is random but does mark hunt have a fight? Why not hunt vs Ngannou

was i the only one that thought tuivasa should have lost the arlovski fight?

No, you're not the only one. Everyone in the bar I was at also thought he won. If anything, Arlovski exposed him. JDS will destroy him.

isn't this the disgusting guy who drinks from a shoe?

I think Tai lost his last fight but still, it wasn't a bad effort. I want to see him go against someone like JDS, it'll be a good fight. Maybe he surprises us with improvement but worst case he'll be an excellent canvas for JDS to show us his ability. Win-Win

isn't this the disgusting guy who drinks from a shoe?
CoarseIndolentBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

I got JDS. Tai got a gift from the judges his last fight.

Jds doesn't fight aggressively any longer, no thanks

What do you guys think of this matchup? I think it makes perfect sense to happen next. Both guys are in similar position in the division. This would be a perfectly decent Fight Night Main Event. I say let it headline the Adelaide card in December with Mendes/Volkanovski as the Co-Main.

I think it makes sense. I think JDS would take him as I think his decline is overblown.

Either this or Tuivasa vs Overeem needs to headline that card

Tai is great. A brutal guy and a breath of fresh air. That being said he’s not in jds league( yet) but I do have high hopes for him.
Even this incarnation of jds will likely batter him silly

It doesnt matter DC will beat them all.

Back