Tai Tuivasa Wants Joe Rogan to Spit in His Dirtiest Shoe For UFC 225 Post-Fight Shoey!

can we run it back to PRIDE when the prospects were these guys? and not this fatty idiot?

1162_e.jpg

fedor2.JPG

a84d91eec61f3518fb5bef71c6296450.png
15c7bfff07928a1a2294e51f48ead87d.png

antonio-rodrigo-nogueira.jpg

Don't front.

Mark Hunt would have been a contender in Pride if he had the proper training for MMA. Even Crocop respected his striking. Tuvasa is a protege of Hunt.

fedor-emelianenko-mark-hunt-signed-8x10-photo-bas-beckett-coa-pride-fc-picture4-t7215142-1600.jpg

Don't front.

Mark Hunt would have been a contender in Pride if he had the proper training for MMA. Even Crocop respected his striking. Tuvasa is a protege of Hunt.

fedor-emelianenko-mark-hunt-signed-8x10-photo-bas-beckett-coa-pride-fc-picture4-t7215142-1600.jpg

Tuivasa is a bum that got knocked out by 50 year old Peter Graham

gross. and gayeee. here, cleanse your manhood
oqlks7.gif

i think hes going to absolutely murk andrei, this bullshit aside

I dont. Tai doesnt look good against guys who know distance very well .He will look amateurish.

He has that chance to land in aa like anyone at heavyweight does, but thats about it

Nothing like an room temperature bud light in a shoe

*Breaking* Tai Tuivasa fails post fight drug test.

Shoot... How about from Arlovski head after he knocks it clean off. :eek:

That’s disgusting, not even funny.

Reminds me of this kid in school that had everyone spit the nastiest shit they could in a pile. He rubbed it all over his shoe then started licking it

I just sat there watching in disgust. I just don’t get it. I think it’s mainly for the attention. Whatever makes you happy though.

In the small chance he gets KTFO, what are the chances he still does it?

Ever heard of stories of people just taking the dog out in the back and just shooting the darn thing.........

He's a great fighter but this guy is disgusting and low I.Q.

That’s disgusting, not even funny.

Reminds me of this kid in school that had everyone spit the nastiest shit they could in a pile. He rubbed it all over his shoe then started licking it
it?

People that do that shit piss me off. We were at a bar and a rugby player came in hocked up a Lougee, spit it on the table then put ketchup on that Lougee then sucked it back up into his mouth and swallowed it. I swear to God I’m trying not to throw up right now as I’m saying this

I hope AA knocks this slob out cold so we don't have to see him drinking from shoes again.

I just hope Rogan has the good sense to decline this disgusting request and openly chastises him for his unprofessional and unacceptable behavior.

Back