Tai Tuivasa Wants Joe Rogan to Spit in His Dirtiest Shoe For UFC 225 Post-Fight Shoey!

PolskiGhost

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Tai Tuivasa made an appearance on Submission Radio yesterday on video to chat about a bunch of stuff.

Some of the topics covered:
  • His upcoming fight against Andrei Arlovski at UFC 225
  • How much he knew about the heavyweight legend when they got matched
  • Wanting to make the division exciting again
  • Possibly going overseas and training at AKA after this fight
  • Future opponents wanting to wrestle him
  • His new contract
  • The other Aussies on the UFC 225 card
  • Megan Anderson's disappointing Shoey
  • Doing a Shoey with Joe Rogan and more!
Some quote highlights:

On the UFC pushing him and getting behind him

“I think it’s even better when I start earning more money. I think that I’m worth it, I think I put on good shows and I will always come to put on a show for the crowd and try my best. So they should like me. I’m a loveable chap, you know what I mean?”

On likely moving overseas to a big MMA camp

“I’m doing a lot of wrestling and a bit of Jiu Jitsu and that as well, but I think after this fight I’m gonna look to maybe head overseas and put some time in in a proper gym over there and learn a lot of stuff. I think I have to, to get to the next level. And I know that if I get good on the ground and be around some of those guys that really are good on the ground, I don’t think probably many or any could beat me after that.”

Why he wants to go to a camp in the US after his next fight

“I think it’s more people. I need training partners that can, you know what I mean? The level and the people, there’s not many people that are close by here. So if I go to a camp, I’m not saying Jacksons, I probably won’t go to Jackson’s they’re all like small, aren’t they?

“I’ve been thinking of AKA. I like their good wrestlers and I like Javier, he’s pretty good. I’ve met him a couple of times.”

On wanting to do a Shoey with Joe Rogan’s shoe live on PPV after his win at UFC 225

“If he’s there, I’m asking him for his shoe and I want him to spit in it too.”

If he’ll try to get Joe’s shoe in-cage

“Why not? If we can, for sure.”

“Joe, wear the dirtiest shoes you have, because I want a filthy shoe. Filthy.”

That’s disgusting, not even funny.

Reminds me of this kid in school that had everyone spit the nastiest shit they could in a pile. He rubbed it all over his shoe then started licking it

I just sat there watching in disgust. I just don’t get it. I think it’s mainly for the attention. Whatever makes you happy though.

In the small chance he gets KTFO, what are the chances he still does it?

i think hes going to absolutely murk andrei, this bullshit aside

he's like the kid who drank the bong water in high school. I don't care if he wants to drink out of shoes, but dont have people spit in it. do they have health education where he's from?

giphy.gif

Why??

Dana should ban him from the UFC imo.

Remember when the 'new breed' was taking over heavyweight?

10 years later and we still have the old breed taking on guys like this.

That’s disgusting, not even funny.

Reminds me of this kid in school that had everyone spit the nastiest shit they could in a pile. He rubbed it all over his shoe then started licking it

I just sat there watching in disgust. I just don’t get it. I think it’s mainly for the attention. Whatever makes you happy though.

In the small chance he gets KTFO, what are the chances he still does it?

A kid used to lick faeces off their shoe ?

what kind of fucking school did you go to !?

giphy.gif

This guy's fucking disgusting , drinking fucking beer from a shoe and now wanting to do it with Joes ? .... this guys got some screws loose up there , i bet given the chance he'd lick between Cris Cyborgs toes after she gone 5 rounds the fucking dirty bastard.

tenor.gif

I’m not a fan of this guy. His KO’s were nice but nobody wants to see you drink from a shoe you fat jabroni.

wonderful to see the cliff master polski ghost back. honestly you make all threads without cliffs look pathetic.
on topic, tai is smart and knows the alcohol in the shoe will nuetralize all of joes STI/STD's.

can we run it back to PRIDE when the prospects were these guys? and not this fatty idiot?

1162_e.jpg

fedor2.JPG

a84d91eec61f3518fb5bef71c6296450.png
15c7bfff07928a1a2294e51f48ead87d.png

antonio-rodrigo-nogueira.jpg

Back