Tai Tuivasa vs Andrei Arlovski is going to be war

Ladies and gentlemen, members of the jury, I rest my case.

You have to kick Tuivasa, everyone knows an aboriginals weak point is their legs. Ask any aussie

As troubling as that comment is, Tuivasa is half aboriginal, half islander. Have you seen those fucking legs?

Arlovski might win round or two but eventually his chin will fail him anyway. baby hunto by ko. <{CMPALM}>

Not a good fight for the pitbull at all ...Tai Tuivasa is a undefeated,young and hungry heavyweight.

You have to kick Tuivasa, everyone knows an aboriginals weak point is their legs. Ask any aussie

Do you go around kicking aboriginals in the legs or something?

PS. Tai's legs make mark hunt's look small

Arlovski via wrestling clinic + leg kicks due to superior fighting IQ + experience

i feel like it's going to end like this

(reem=arlovski)

Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif

I feel like it's going to start like this.

(Arlovski = Arlovski)

szczeka_arlo.gif

wow....not sure that we're talking about the same Arlovski after reading some of these comments....

Tai by KO, Arlovski isnt wrestling him lol...wtf, he might tie Tai up against the cage but then he is getting knocked out

Arlovski by TKO thereby sparing us from another 'shoey'.

Tuivasa is getting hammered in this one. No way he can hang with the Pitbull.

I've been calling Arlovski's permanent coma for years, since Kharitonov...

This kid might actually kill him. Dude should retire.

Do you go around kicking aboriginals in the legs or something?

PS. Tai's legs make mark hunt's look small

Sorry i didn't mean it like that. Just its all about hands in the country when you fight and no one kicks. But yeah he is half Samoan and ex NRL, so he is an athletic beast.

I hope he wins, he's got the power for sure, but maybe the Pitbull might be too seasoned for him.

AA recovers badly from losses, too timid in fear of being KO'd again. He's on a 2-fight win streak now. Gets some of his juice back when he's got momentum, which lets his skill show, higher output. This has happened throughout his career.

I think Tai's the best HW prospect in the UFC. Stand-up comes natural to him and he's strong. If he wins it'll likely be by aggression. If he loses it's to AA's veteran savvy - slowing the pace down, working from the clinch, pot shotting from mid-range, etc to a decision.

wow....not sure that we're talking about the same Arlovski after reading some of these comments....

Tai by KO, Arlovski isnt wrestling him lol...wtf, he might tie Tai up against the cage but then he is getting knocked out

After reading this, I'm not so sure you know tai. His ground game is not good..... At all

I’d love to see Andrei win this fight... However he finds a way to do so. Of course I’d like to see a vintage Arlovski piston straight right hand or fade away right uppercut KO.. As a long time Arlovski fan..

But.... This is one of those fights where Arlovski is clearly the more talented and skilled mma fighter, even at 40 years old.. But that an average skilled, fairly athletic Higher end caliber HW can get to Andrei’s chin and stop him..

Here’s hoping for a vintage Pitbull KO..

Back