Tai Tuivasa thinks he should get a 50k bonus for drinking out of a shoe

In a coma? By what? Laying on him to death? Tai isn't Mark Hunt of 2018.

Are you always like this? Wrong about shit? Craving attention?

Curtis Blaydes would absolutely steamroll Tai Tuivasa. It wouldn't even be a contest. I hope the UFC matches the two of them up. But I wouldn't be surprised if they buried Tai on the Fight Pass prelims after this revolting incident. He made a mockery of the sport.

Seems a lot of people on this board don't understand the fine Australian art of taking the piss. Because he's clearly taking the piss.

...out of a shoe?

Curtis Blaydes would absolutely steamroll Tai Tuivasa. It wouldn't even be a contest. I hope the UFC matches the two of them up. But I wouldn't be surprised if they buried Tai on the Fight Pass prelims after this revolting incident. He made a mockery of the sport.

Wouldn't surpised? Fight Pass Prelims? How about we make a bet loud mouth.

Wouldn't surpised? Fight Pass Prelims? How about we make a bet loud mouth.

Bet what? Whether or not I'll be surprised? You think he's main event material now?

You people who eat animals yet think this is gross are hypocrtical gronx. You also obviously don't get the his sense of humour, don't worry, he's a Westie and it's no skin off his nose, I can assure you. This is the same dude who said "Western Sydney, baby...ESHAY!" when he slept Coulter and called Joe Rogan "bra" twice in his first ever Octagon interview. Think he gives a shit? Chances are he was punching massive cones when you whiney losers were arguing over trivial shit on here a few years ago. And for the record, Daniel Ricciardo is probably the most high-profile exponent of the "shoey" (which I think is gross) and is a Perth lad, so get it in context. The Perth crowd would have been so full of piss and shards that if Tai had turned it down it would have sparked some kind of riot.

Both actually. Not only does he think he should be compensated for delivering a flabby elbow to an even flabbier opponent (with a 2-3 record), he thinks he should be rewarded FOR DRINKING BEER OUT OF A FUCKING SHOE. Just think about that for second before you reply again.
I didn't realise Sherdoggers are so sensitive. I've skulled beer from a shoe when I was his age. It was called Shoot the Boot over in Canada when I was there. I was drunk. What about it? It's a bit unhygienic, and? What about the wasted girl I bear backed one time? Skulling beer from a shoe is hardly the most disgusting thing someone could do. He's young, and young people do silly things for a laugh.

Yeah, his opponent is a bit green, but so is he. He made the main card and clobbered this guy with elbows and punches in a single round. It was the best KO of the card from memory, as Luke is a bit chinny and went down with one hit. Tai half bludgeoned this guy to death.

So you can't ask for a performance bonus now? Because his opponent wasn't ranked? Because he drank some beer out of a shoe?

Funny how you make these points out to be so glaringly obvious that it blows your mind that the shoe thing would even allow him to get paid his win bonus. Like he crossed this crazy line that is unimaginable.

I'm guessing you never went to parties as young guy.

Last edited:
I didn't realise Sherdoggers are so sensitive. I've skulled beer from a shoe when I was his age. It was called Shoot the Boot over in Canada when I was there. I was drunk. What about it? It's a bit unhygienic, and? What about the wasted girl a bear backed one time? Skulling beer from a shoe is hardly the most disgusting thing someone could do.

Yeah, his opponent is a bit green, but so is he. He made the main card and clobbered this guy with elbows and punches in a single round. It was the best KO of the card from memory, as Luke is a bit chinny and went down with one hit. Tai have to bludegon this guy have to death.

So you can't ask for a performance bonus now? Because his opponent wasn't ranked? Because he drank some beer out of a shoe?

Funny how you make things points out to be so glaringly obvious that it blows your mind that the shoe thing would even allow him to get paid his win bonus.

I'm guessing you never went to parties as young guy.

Alright, so I guess over in Canada it's considered acceptable behavior to drink out of another guy's shoe, even at parties, but over here we don't take kindly to alcohol abuse. Or Canadians.

The Perth crowd would have been so full of piss and shards that if Tai had turned it down it would have sparked some kind of riot.

So are you saying he did it out of peer pressure? Because he would have been kicked out of the arena by security if he did it in NYC.

it seems like that's a thing for aussie people. what a fucking disgusting tradition
It started as a Canadian thing. We brought it back here.

And of course it's disgusting, that's the fucking point.

Alright, so I guess over in Canada it's considered acceptable behavior to drink out of another guy's shoe, even at parties, but over here we don't take kindly to alcohol abuse. Or Canadians.
Your username is TITS.

You're pointing out how juvenile drinking a beer from a shoe is. Think about the hypocrisy of that for a sec.

So are you saying he did it out of peer pressure? Because he would have been kicked out of the arena by security if he did it in NYC.
Obviously he was joking, and obviously the second part isn't true. Unless it's against the commission over there is against post-match drinks (which it wouldn't be, considering many fighters drink straight after a fight).

Your username is TITS.

You're pointing out how juvenile drinking a beer from a shoe is. Think about the hypocrisy of that for a sec.

I never said it was "juvenile". I said it was disgusting, unsanitary and unprofessional.

Reading comprehension, get into it.

Obviously he was joking, and obviously the second part isn't true. Unless it's against the commission over there is against post-match drinks (which it wouldn't be, considering many fighters drink straight after a fight).

Oh really, was he? And as far as the second part goes, you have no idea what you're talking about. He would be thrown out on his head and banned by the commission from future events at that venue.

We ain't in New York. We're in Perth, the methamphetamine capital of the developed world, the most isolated major city in the entire globe and a place renowned for and (evidently) proud of its complete lack of culture.

*shrugs*

Oh really, was he? And as far as the second part goes, you have no idea what you're talking about. He would be thrown out on his head and banned by the commission from future events at that venue.
Again, I really feel that you are missing large chunks of context; W.A. only just reintroduced proper enclosed cages because we prefer seeing people injure themselves by landing on trestle tables in high school gyms at "sanctioned" events run by bikies; Tai is a Westie and would have indubitably ripped cones through bongs far filthier than whatever was in that dude's shoe and; Aussie humour. It's an acquired taste (no pun intended) and although you would never catch me drinking what I can only assume was tap Carlton Draught from a stranger's shoe, I see no offence in somebody with a less discerning palate doing so for the amusement of themselves and / or others :)

Hahaha all these americans saying a shoey is yuck but don't even address there gun problem. Us Aussies do it better

This shooe or whatever the fuck drinking out of a shoe is called is fucking gross. I really hope this trends goes away fast. He should get a fine not a bonus. That shit is nasty
It’s not a trend, it’s an Aussie way of life

Some right sad cunts on this board I have to say.

I enjoyed when the man repeatedly elbowed the other man in the face so hard he was rendered semi conscious but I must object to the blatant violation of FoodSafe WA regulations in the ringside celebration and will in turn be registering a complaint with the Alcohol and Gaming Ombudsman good fellow.

Any "trespass" the sensitive and image-conscious people outside Australia think Tai made in his hard-earned celebration is negated by the fact that he walked out proudly draped in the Aboriginal flag. Oldest cultures in the world and the UFC did not even acknowledge they were on Nyoongar land in Whadjuk Boodjar / Nyoongar Boodjar / Mooro country. Fuck all those touchy promoters, Tai's ancestors have lived here for 65,000 odd years and as an uninvited white dude whose ancestors came here and stole that land through violence, I reckon he can celebrate any fucking way he likes.

Back