Tai Tuivasa - Looks like he just rolled off the couch

Trained and sparred with him.

Surprisingly good cardio even when he was fat.

This is trimmed down bam bam.

Awesome to hear he got yet another spectacular finish.
That's pretty cool.

Do you know him personally? Do you think he's taking training/dieting seriously? Is the level of knowledge on strength & conditioning and dieting good where he trains? Maybe he just has a hard time losing weight, but sometimes I wonder if the training and dieting methods these guys use are up to par with what some of the other HW's use.

Tai needs to lose some weight, he should be no more than 250. He has a consistency to gas if he gets past the first round, that extra 15 pounds and weight cut isn't helping him.

What terrible tattoos.

Built like the average shertards.
ToMjGpuDlPJP9k5NHdC.gif

That's pretty cool.

Do you know him personally? Do you think he's taking training/dieting seriously? Is the level of knowledge on strength & conditioning and dieting good where he trains? Maybe he just has a hard time losing weight, but sometimes I wonder if the training and dieting methods these guys use are up to par with what some of the other HW's use.
I went to school with him. He was hige back then too, were the same age and he outweighed me by like 80kg. He could lose some weight but hes just naturally a big dude too

Yeah, he sucks. He's fat and he sucks. And his "flying" knee is overrated as hell. Just watched it a few minutes ago after reading about it on here and he basically just jumped up with his knee out against a guy that was already up against the cage. I could have done that.

The grotesque folds of fleshy fat on his exposed lower back honestly made me want to vomit. The malodorous swamp ass that guy must get during a fight honestly makes me shudder just to imagine.

I like the kid. 50K finish. Pretty funny post fight.
A bit more nimble than he looks, huh, TS?
giphy.gif

Did you see the size of them legs, scary. Great addition to the heavyweight division.

Any time you start to doubt just how overtly homosexual this place is, there's a physique thread like this.

Who gives a shit what he looks like.

Yeah, he sucks. He's fat and he sucks. And his "flying" knee is overrated as hell. Just watched it a few minutes ago after reading about it on here and he basically just jumped up with his knee out against a guy that was already up against the cage. I could have done that.

You would of got starched within the first ten seconds, stop kidding yourself.

A lot of you seem to have no understanding of what a 260lb+ fighter is gonna look like without steroids. You are used to seeing guys who are on PEDs, if someone is that big and also ripped, they are 100% on the juice, most guys coming up in the USADA era are gonna look closer to this guy. Incidentally this guy is athletic despite some flab, like a NFL linebacker.

That's pretty cool.

My training has taken a back seat but if I was serious about it id still train with them.

Don't have his number or anything but bumped into him at a event and we chatted. His nickname Bam bam is perfect he is friendly giant with a youthful sense of humour.

As to cardio i was a lw when matched with him fora cardio session and he held pace with me plus he has lost weight since.

The boy can move surprisingly well for his size.

Back