Tai "Bam Bam" Tuivasa - Legit HW Prospect

Tai Tuivasa vs Daniel Cormier at HW would be a fun fight.

I beg to differ:

Gokhan-Saki.jpg

prospect tho?

He looked good, his age is what caught my eye though, because everyone else is ancient in that division, but he is 24 which could be a huge factor moving forward. Maybe give him Curtis Blaydes next
Blaydes is one of the best wrestlers in the division and should be facing top 10 guys. He is on his way to become a contender in 2018.

Tuivasa needs to get a little more build up. Let him fight some of the worst fighters UFC has offer for a while.

24 y/o, 6-0 all 1st round T/KO's. Blows up Rashad Coulter(probably not UFC level) with a flying knee. Who does he get next? Do you think he's legit? Can the UFC find other HW's like him?

Im not saying he isnt cause he is fucking young and will improve over time, but right now he will lose to any fighters who understand distance and range well. And he looks very amatuer when he fights guys like that. For now give him the coulters and Anthony hamiltons of the world.

Last edited:
He looks embarrassing for an athlete. Guy needs to get on a treadmill and lose the muffin top.

I find him annoying as a person, but he's a dece fighter. Would probably get wrestlefucked if anyone decided to take him down.

He looks embarrassing for an athlete. Guy needs to get on a treadmill and lose the muffin top.
What? You don't like his truffle shuffle celebration?

giphy.gif

Also he's got them big guy Samoan genetics. He could probably lose some more weight but it's a struggle for a lot of those guys.

Sorry his body isnt good enough to please your muscle-craving eyes.

giphy.gif

Also he's got them big guy Samoan genetics. He could probably lose some more weight but it's a struggle for a lot of those guys.

He's not even that big. He's 6'2 and has way too much fat on his body. And not like Mark Hunt where the weight is distributed through his entire body. This guy has it all in his midsection.

Yeah, he's got the Mark Hunt/Samoan NFLer body type. He's a real nimble guy with power. Maybe he's a little quicker with some weight gone.

@Paul L you're probably the guy with the most in depth knowledge about the HW division on here. What did you think of his debut? He looked pretty good to me, better than I expected to be honest.

Do you see a future title contender in him? What do you think his ceiling is?

Back