tai bam bam tuivasa baby

mmacanada

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Going to knock old man arlovski out like he did to a top ranked French fighter Cyril asker, all aboard this hype train baby his post fight interviews and antics are gold baby.

I assumed he had a child. Turns out you’re just weird.

I hope he walks out to Baby by Justin Bieber.

WAR ARLOVSKI
The old man gonna spank another young gun.

Going to knock old man arlovski out like he did to a top ranked French fighter Cyril asker, all aboard this hype train baby his post fight interviews and antics are gold baby.

I want all the old timers to retire...the fact that they can still even compete is really pathetic and sad and shows how bad the heavyweight division is. arlvoski, reem, hunt, all should retire...even dos santos should be gone...cain also...we need good heavy weight prospects...go to russia, im sure they have guys there that would raise hell.

I want all the old timers to retire...the fact that they can still even compete is really pathetic and sad and shows how bad the heavyweight division is. arlvoski, reem, hunt, all should retire...even dos santos should be gone...cain also...we need good heavy weight prospects...go to russia, im sure they have guys there that would raise hell.
No not Senior of the Saints!

Aren't there old guys competitive in HW boxing too like Ortiz and Klitschko?

sounds like you've had one too many shoey's TS

I would love to see Bum Bum get starched. He's a disgrace.

He looks like the kinda guy that doesn't wipe his ass properly.

He won't go far he's not that good.

Back