T.J Dillashaw rips Dominick Cruz(Again) : Show your true colors and run. I know you're scared

20130403194007-0ef83c48.gif

i feel for TJ. Hes in the same boat as Aldo. The ufc gives little fucks about him

TJ is so fucking annoying, he has nothing for Dom and will never be champion again.

Fuck this trash talking bullshit.

That shit is weak, if TJ keeps on crying like this I might just end up rooting for Cruz

You lost get over it. He always sounds so bitter.

lol these bums always say they don't talk trash cuse there all about respect
but then they always talk shit and you figure out they say that , cuse there shit at it!

So, i guess the ultimate call out try is to say the guy is running or scared...
Bermudez thinks the entire division are scared of him ... Holloway thinks aldo is scared of him ... Connor thinks the world is scared of him ... prople thinks Connor is scared of Aldo... Dillashaw thinks Cruz is scared of him ... Coby thinks Cruz is scarred of him ... just to name a few!
The funny thing is.. a guy lost a fight, and the guy who beats him, is afraid, scared and running!
All grown mans,,, well trained... fighting for money .. tons of fight ... experienced... . ALL SCARED!

Are these fighters SHERDOGGERS?

The mentally strongest fighter in the UFC is afraid of a fighter he already beat? Try harder TJ.

I just hope they announce Dom's next title defense already...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back