T.D.S. hit Google IMMEDIATELY after Trump election!

"this wasn’t what we planned"

A CEO of a company said this, not any company but google.

That is why its newsworthy. The exact nature of those "plans" is still speculation but most of us know google intentionally filtered search results.

Thread isn't about Hillary. Stay on topic. The focus of any discussion about Hillary or Trump should be in the context of whether or not Google did anything to help sway the election in either's favor, and how impartial their company-based treatment of election coverage was.

*Edit* Tried to clean up all the off-topic jawing. Now let's proceed on point.

Can you cite specifically what is being said that you indicates an "unyielding effort to sway the election", and what here you believe establishes something that wasn't previously known? Sergey Brin and other Google execs were already well known to dislike Trump.
Silicon Valley unites against Donald Trump (July 5, 2016)
Sundar there was already critical over rhetoric surrounding Muslims:
Google CEO Rebukes Donald Trump's Anti-Muslim Comments, But Doesn't Name Him (December 14, 2015)

What in this "leaked" hour-long video are we supposed to be scrutinizing? What is it that you think they wanted to hide? Where is your timestamping to demonstrate hysterical "Trump Derangement Syndrome" antics or speech?
If you can’t see it for yourself, there’s not a whole lot I can do for you, bud.

Sure, there may be no smoking gun, but there’s a hell of a lot of shell casings!

If you can’t see it for yourself, there’s not a whole lot I can do for you, bud.

Sure, there may be no smoking gun, but there’s a hell of a lot of shell casings!
"this wasn’t what we planned"

A CEO of a company said this, not any company but google.

That is why its newsworthy. The exact nature of those "plans" is still speculation but most of us know google intentionally filtered search results.
That's what I thought. More of this...

Tin-foil-hat%20%40animate.gif

Focus on James Damore, people. This crap distracts from real issues.

That's what I thought. More of this...

Tin-foil-hat%20%40animate.gif

Focus on James Damore, people. This crap distracts from real issues.

I average like 2 posts a month now and your response is some tinfoil smear. The whole Trump thing must of broken you hard. It's okay I'm sure you'll recover after a few years of therapy snowflake.

Where do they talk about trying to "create" this outcome? Where do they admit taking calculated action using the company resources like its search engine, news algorithm, financial power, or other forms of corporate subterfuge in order to unfairly sway the election in Hillary's favor?

I average like 2 posts a month now and your response is some tinfoil smear. The whole Trump thing must of broken you hard. It's okay I'm sure you'll recover after a few years of therapy snowflake.
You tend to be among our stronger posters, but this is a whimpering ad hominem concession.

In the last, they do not attribute malfeasance to Google, and the bias was found across all search engines (four major tested) suggesting it isn't unique to leadership, and probably has a separate cause; such as an imbalance in partisan tilts of media covering the election which are the search results generated). this is the proposed solution:
We believe our new tracking system can serve as a prototype for the development of a worldwide ecosystem of software that passively monitors search results, search suggestions, news feeds, advertisements and other normally ephemeral internet content. Such a system might someday play an important role in protecting the integrity of the free and fair election. It might also bring, for the first time, some degree of accountability to the Big Tech companies that control ephemeral content.

I find that far, far, far more palatable than the Orwellian, Big Brother "solution" suggested in that Breitbart video saying Trump should involve the state in directing the tech companies how to generate search results. That's a recipe for disaster, far greater "establishment" corruption, when the state is acutely preoccupied with political interests, and it isn't REMOTELY conservative. Conservatives need to build and start using their own tech companies if they don't like those who are dominating now.

Otherwise, you've just opened the door to stifling any corporation from seeking to influence a particular outcome. Money can no longer be construed as "speech".

You tend to be among our stronger posters, but this is a whimpering ad hominem concession.

In the last, they do not attribute malfeasance to Google, and the bias was found across all search engines (four major tested) suggesting it isn't unique to leadership, and probably has a separate cause; such as an imbalance in partisan tilts of media covering the election which are the search results generated). this is the proposed solution:

I find that far, far, far more palatable than the Orwellian, Big Brother "solution" suggested in that Breitbart video saying Trump should involve the state in directing the tech companies how to generate search results. That's a recipe for disaster, far greater "establishment" corruption, when the state is acutely preoccupied with political interests, and it isn't REMOTELY conservative. Conservatives need to build and start using their own tech companies if they don't like those who are dominating now.

Otherwise, you've just opened the door to stifling any corporation from seeking to influence a particular outcome. Money can no longer be construed as "speech".

Like I said before if Google was truly trying to win the election for Hillary her scandal would not have dominated the search engine and instead Trumps scandals would have dominated.

Btw every time somebody tries the media tried to get Hillary elected argument it always get smashed by actual evidence from reputable sources and not Breitbart garbage

"It was disappointing that so many people don't share our values."
That's right, we don't. And now WE have the supreme court!

"we"... how naive.

What exactly do conservatives support? c

Are you beginning to wake up and smell the coffee?
I've always agreed with some things on the right, not sure why that is surprising to you. I am against Hate Speech laws, against curbs on the 2nd amendment, pro life, anti Islam (not anti Muslim), was against Hillary.

TGIF? Thank Google It's Friday?
They're all atheists. What else could it be?

Yes Google was so blatantly try to help Hillary win that Hillary's so called email scandal dominated Google search results?

How does that corporate ass taste? You are just eating it up in this thread. It was painfully obvious the left-leaning mainstream media and corporations were anti-Trump. The fear-mongering and name calling started (and has not ended) since it became clear Tump was a legitimate threat to win. The anti-Trump hysteria certainly played a role in people voting for him.

tenor.gif

I won't infer anything not expressly stated, but with the new major influence corps like Google have over society, I think it's logical and sensible to demand a level of apoliticalness from them.

>click video, "Video unavailable. Watch this on youtube."
>eugh, fine.
>click the url that sends me to youtube.
>see that it's an hour long.
>see Breitbart logo.
>remember that Sherdog is full of emasculated males who think that some obese girl, with pink hair on a tumblr account, is ruining western society.
>close the tab

Last edited:
Back