Syrian Regfrees Arrested in Germany Terror Plot

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Four suspected Isis members have been arrested on accusations of planning a terror attack in Germany.

Three of the Syrian men were directly “commissioned” by the so-called Islamic State to launch suicide bombings in the city of Düsseldorf, prosecutors said.

After travelling back into Europe following the refugee route through Turkey and Greece they convinced the fourth suspect to join the plot.

A statement from the German federal prosecutor’s office said suspects named as Hamza C, 27, Mahood B, 25 and Abd Arahman AK, 31, had been detained in three different states and their homes were being searched.

Another 25-year-old man, Saleh A, is already in custody in France and is subject to a new arrest warrant issued on Wednesday.

He and Hamza C joined Isis in Syria in spring 2014 and were ordered to carry out an attack in Düsseldorf’s old town by the group’s senior leadership, prosecutors said.

They planned to deploy two suicide bombers on Heinrich-Heine-Allee street before more attackers killed as many passers-by as possible with guns and explosives.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ly-planning-suicide-bombings-in-a7061356.html

I wonder how fast this story gets buried, can't have anything that supports the Trump narrative of refugees

Fucking shocked. Start the deportation process, now.

but we (CND) only let in tens of thousands ....... nothing to see here folks.

I'd love to get paid to interrogate these bastards, it would be the easiest job ever.. you simply use their delusional mind-state against them :D

Shoot them in the ass with a tranquilizer and draw some of their blood while they're under. A few days later strap them into a chair where they can't move. Put an IV into their arm with a bag of their own blood attached.. they thing is you tell them it's pigs blood and if they don't talk you're going to put a liter of pigs blood into them :D

@Thames, the music has just begun. Show these wonderful people your moves

I'd love to get paid to interrogate these bastards, it would be the easiest job ever.. you simply use their delusional mind-state against them :D

Shoot them in the ass with a tranquilizer and draw some of their blood while they're under. A few days later strap them into a chair where they can't move. Put an IV into their arm with a bag of their own blood attached.. they thing is you tell them it's pigs blood and if they don't talk you're going to put a liter of pigs blood into them :D
Love it, you need to let me in on this love in and we can arrange some skin grafts with pigs

Last edited:
I'm shocked! Overwhelmingly shocked! Who would ever think letting in a million odd people with no checks and a culture completely at odds with the west would have any bad effect? I just can't fathom it! It must somehow be the fault of white men and the patriarchy!

@Thames, the music has just begun. Show these wonderful people your moves

Lol, you're really craving my attention lately huh?

Congratulations to the german intelligence service (probably in conjuction with other european countries) on a job well done.

Lol, you're really craving my attention lately huh?

Congratulations to the german intelligence service (probably in conjuction with other european countries) on a job well done.
Yeah "congratulations"....im sure you're very pleased

Yeah "congratulations"....im sure you're very pleased

Why wouldn't I be? Do you actually think I support terrorism? I know you think that I'm "evil", but surely you don't actually believe that I support terrorists?

You need to be better at political disagreement glennrod. Just because someone disagrees with you (and in your case, most reasonable people will), does not make them agents of the devil.

yah i saw this report on the world news.... lol yah right

Back