Syria Partition map for the next decade 2019-2030

That is the map of greater Isreal. Conspiracy stuff, that seems less conspiratorial these days.

How less today? Israel cannot hold all that land. It is filled with people who dislike them. At best Israel expel muslims and gets all of West Bank and gaza. Maybe they take back Sinai like they once had.

How less today? Israel cannot hold all that land. It is filled with people who dislike them. At best Israel expel muslims and gets all of West Bank and gaza. Maybe they take back Sinai like they once had.

Their alliance with the sunni's and Kurds. Look where those lines cut off. It is a 100 year type plan btw. Also some senior Israeli officials have made mention of the idea.

Yea that map doesn't make much sense... lol at the American zone right next to Iran

They conquered it rightfully after being attacked several times. They won' give it up because it is montanious and anyone who has it can more easily shoot missile into Israel.

What part of "Internationally recognized as Syrian territory occupied by Israel" did you not understand? Like they 'conquered' Palestine? The Palestinians were never attacked or conquered by 'Israelis' before the creation of Israel. Funny how the United Nations plays that game isn't it?

Their alliance with the sunni's and Kurds. Look where those lines cut off. It is a 100 year type plan btw. Also some senior Israeli officials have made mention of the idea.

Link to Israeli?

Please explain I not see how they hold this. It make not sense to me. Kurds are east of Euphrates so okay make sense. That it

What part of "Internationally recognized as Syrian territory occupied by Israel" did you not understand? Like they 'conquered' Palestine? The Palestinians were never attacked or conquered by 'Israelis' before the creation of Israel. Funny how the United Nations plays that game isn't it?

I not care what UN says it is influence by muslims to huge amount and odd. I just saying Syria did attack them and did lose it in war. If the muslims were attack and conquered land they never give it up. Israeli it seem often held to other standard. Americans for example would never give it up

I just saying Syria did attack them and did lose it in war. If the muslims were attack and conquered land they never give it up. Israeli it seem often held to other standard. Americans for example would never give it up

. The Israelis returned conquered territory during the six-day-war back to Egypt.
. Muslims did conquer Armenia but returned the territory back.
. The United States conquered almost all of Mexico at one point but returned most of the country back.

. Israelis had Palestine given to them by the U.N. (United States and Britain) in 1948 at the end of WWII. All due to the holocaust.

"The question to be asked is how long can the history of anti-semitism and the Holocaust be used as a fence to exempt Israel from arguments and sanctions against it for its behavior towards the Palestinians, arguments and sanctions that were used against other repressive governments, such as South Africa? How long are we going to deny that the cries of the people of Gaza... are directly connected to the policies of the Israeli government and not to the cries of the victims of Nazism? You cannot continue to victimize someone else just because you yourself were a victim once, there has to be a limit." Edward Said

January 2nd, 2018. Yeah, that's pretty old alright.
Could've posted a map after the Turkish intervention (first week of Feb).

L9oG2Co.jpg

Last edited:
Could've posted a map after the Turkish intervention (first week of Feb).

That's just a small piece of the pie. Not the whole country. "Turkey regards the Kurdish fighters, just across its border in Afrin, as terrorists. It launched a major offensive against them in February." There is no such place as 'Efrin', Syria. It is 'Afrin', Syria. Who put that map together?

05 February 2018
_100091514_syria_control_feb2018_640_map-nc.png

06 February 2018

Yep. Got the Israelis in 'blue' controlling the 'countryside'. That's funny. :)

Female Israeli soldiers patrolling the 'countryside'.

. The Israelis returned conquered territory during the six-day-war back to Egypt.
. Muslims did conquer Armenia but returned the territory back.
. The United States conquered almost all of Mexico at one point but returned most of the country back.

. Israelis had Palestine given to them by the U.N. (United States and Britain) in 1948 at the end of WWII. All due to the holocaust.

"The question to be asked is how long can the history of anti-semitism and the Holocaust be used as a fence to exempt Israel from arguments and sanctions against it for its behavior towards the Palestinians, arguments and sanctions that were used against other repressive governments, such as South Africa? How long are we going to deny that the cries of the people of Gaza... are directly connected to the policies of the Israeli government and not to the cries of the victims of Nazism? You cannot continue to victimize someone else just because you yourself were a victim once, there has to be a limit." Edward Said

You are a weird guy that is all i got to say. your posts and your story of yourself.

i dont care they beat the muslims fair square and should keep it. they only probably gave back sinai because US force them to because arabs were causing issues with oil supply global.

Thanks. Your posts show a total ignorance of history on your part.

your from brazil but really interested in middle east stuff not muslims (right) but chose to live in oklahoma? come on that is unique and odd

Your from Brazil but really interested in middle east stuff, not muslims (right) but chose to live in oklahoma? come on that is unique and odd.

Nothing odd about that. Maybe for you. Yes, I was born and raised in Brazil until I was 12. My parents moved back to the United States - Oklahoma. Not sure what my past history has to do with the situation in Syria. I'm white with a German background. I'm also Catholic. I served in the U.S. Army for many years. My interest in the Middle East is the same as any other part of the world. You sound Jewish. Live in Sao Paulo? You know about the Arab and Japanese culture the city and the state has. The Germans are further South. They are the ones that really kick started industry in Brazil (Varig airlines is one example). Only part of Brazil that is now safe. I grew up in Rio de Janeiro. Today it is a true shit hole.

Nothing odd about that. Maybe for you. Yes, I was born and raised in Brazil until I was 12. My parents moved back to the United States - Oklahoma. Not sure what my past history has to do with the situation in Syria. I'm white with a German background. I'm also Catholic. I served in the U.S. Army for many years. My interest in the Middle East is the same as any other part of the world. You sound Jewish. Live in Sao Paulo? You know about the Arab and Japanese culture the city and the state has. The Germans are further South. They are the ones that really kick started industry in Brazil (Varig airlines is one example). Only part of Brazil that is now safe. I grew up in Rio de Janeiro. Today it is a true shit hole.

no and i know little about brazil i just think you got interesting story. i never even been to USA so i had to look up oklahoma. all i know is a friend of mine who from brazil i made talk about jair bolo guy and i look him up he seem good i think but i not know.

No and i know little about brazil i just think you got interesting story.

Where are you from 'Seaside'? Your avatar mentions 'Comisario de transporte'. That's Portuguese. If not Brazil than Portugal?

Back