International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's why I said what I said in another thread. I'm pro troops simply to hope they have the right commanders and the best equipment they can so they have the best chance out there.
Im conflicted because them doing their jobs will lead to more unnecessary deaths. No matter how bad things get in Syria we shouldnt interfere. The arab world doesnt like it when the West interfere.

No matter how bad things get in Syria we shouldnt interfere. The arab world doesnt like it when the West interfere.
I get that but at the same time that region of the world in a way needs to get with the times and realize there's more than just their own little bubble in existence.

Cnn, msnbc, israel, and all the usual suspects have been itching for another big war for 5 years now. Good men are gonna die to satiate these sick warmongerers and line their pockets up.
For all the Shit FOX news gets from the NeoLeft in here. It's the only outlet even remotely questioning this

It's why I said what I said in another thread. I'm pro troops simply to hope they have the right commanders and the best equipment they can so they have the best chance out there.
I feel sorry for the troops. Most of these guys won't even realize what they were a part of until well after the fact. And then it will eat them up for the rest of their lives. Pawns for a few rich guys.

I get that but at the same time that region of the world in a way needs to get with the times and realize there's more than just their own little bubble in existence.
It cant get with the times... because that is not our plan.

How concerned are you guys, out of 10, that russia is gonna defend?

I think this will be a larger but similarly meaningless version of the tomahawk strike Trump launched on that empty air base after the last time Assad used gas. The Russians will be warned ahead of time and they'll make a few theatrical complaints about it but it won't amount to an actual conflict between the US and Russia.

Trump is still a Russian owned pisshog and he won't dare step out of line with Daddy Putin.

Iran, Russia, China >>> I'm ready for WW3. I'm moving to Edmonton Canada to shovel snow.

I think this will be a larger but similarly meaningless version of the tomahawk strike Trump launched on that empty air base after the last time Assad used gas. The Russians will be warned ahead of time and they'll make a few theatrical complaints about it but it won't amount to an actual conflict between the US and Russia.

Trump is still a Russian owned pisshog and he won't dare step out of line with Daddy Putin.
(almost) This. Trump could actually come out of this looking good, as the guy who didn't let the dictator get away with gassing his people, but who didn't escalate into war.

But then again, this isn't just a decision. If we run this as a Monte Carlo simulation it gets out of control more often than our ideas of human agency would like to admit.

No investigation?
just dive straight into WW3 on the basis of a video by "army of islam" .
absolute batsh1t insanity from Donald .

Its no surprise the French poodle Macron and Sharia May got involved though.

I feel sorry for the troops. Most of these guys won't even realize what they were a part of until well after the fact. And then it will eat them up for the rest of their lives. Pawns for a few rich guys.

The Punisher, "Fighting for the people who run the world gets you stabbed in the back. You fight the wars they start and feed. You kill the monsters they created. You die from handling depleted unanium while they get rich on oil. I'm not going back to war just so Colt can sell another million AR-15's. I had enough of that in Vietnam".

Micro, "That's not the way it is!"

Frank Castle, "There are sixty thousand guys in DC who'd tell you different. Except they can't say shit, because they're just names on a black wall".

For all the Shit FOX news gets from the NeoLeft in here. It's the only outlet even remotely questioning this

The "NeoLeft" isnt a thing.

The Syrian army and allies , spend years fighting in the trenches v ISIS , Al Qaeda and countless other jihad groups..
they are on the verge of winning !!

now USA are going to come in and obliterate their forces on behalf of the "army of islam"..
unforgivable act .

The "NeoLeft" isnt a thing.

Weird. A former Obama state spokeswoman just said on FOX that Obama and Hillary wanted to go into Syria but the dastardly GOP in congress wouldn't let them

Also, there are at least 6 Leftists in the WR who are hell bent on going to War. I will call them the NeoLeft if I want. U call them what u want

Weird. A former Obama state spokeswoman just said on FOX that Obama and Hillary wanted to go into Syria but the dastardly GOP in congress wouldn't let them

Also, there are at least 6 Leftists in the WR who are hell bent on going to War. I will call them the NeoLeft if I want. U call them what u want

8kcrv1q85ery.png

Obama cabinet was filled with warmongerers too, you talk as if the democratic party was a far left one.

to get to Assad you have to come through the russians !
they are no joke. This is not like fighting Libya or Vietnam...
This will escalate into WW3 featuring NATO v Russia / Iran and China .

8kcrv1q85ery.png

Obama cabinet was filled with warmongerers too, you talk as if the democratic party was a far left one.

No I didn't. I never have. Obama was Bush the third.

I'm not a republican. Lol

So You say Obama was a NeoCon? What exactly are u saying?

You had a NeoLefty in here last night saying we need to invade Syria because Assad is worse than Hitler. His Explanation? That Hitler was humane in the way he used gas. This was a well known leftist poster. I'm ok with me calling him a NeoLefty. And the 37% of that 1 poll u cite are NeoLeftists also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back