International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Syrian civil war is over at this point. In a short period of time there'll be just Idlib and the southern [what] front because all the other places are going to get rolled up quick. Of course there's the SDF but they're not trying to unseat Assad - and I imagine they'll be looking for a settlement once Trump pulls out of Syria.
No no no!!! fucking delete this!!!

The terrorists have to win!!! Assad has to go!!!

It’s not fair bros

1468663293716.jpg

I've been hearing shit about this magical S300 for years now but all I hear about it is 'Russia MIGHT sell this to XY or Z country"

Because the bible says to and he is a good Christian
No religious discussions are allowed in the War Room please. If you wan't to discuss religion go to the Dump. This place is for discussions of politics only.

Nothing wrong in the Syrian government taking measures to protect themselves from external threats.
Israel will make it appear like they're the victims though. They always do.

Always the victim, never the bully.

They've been taking advantage of the Syrian civil war for a long time now. Hitting when they know they can't be hit back. After this war is over Syria needs to build up its air-defence capability for sure. Whether now is the right time is another thing entirely. They need to consolidate their strength first.

Because the bible says to and he is a good Christian
LOL at Trump being a Christian. Now I know you are making fun of Christians but to be honest, that is how many feel. They see the Jews and Israel as relatives in the Abrahamic and as Jesus was a Jew we tend to feel it is a non question of our support.

Though mine has been waning as of late.

Israel knows tho that they are next onces they get freed up. Hezbollah leader makes sure to remind them about this every other week and Ayatollah with 100s of threats. It's only a matter of time and they understand this very well
LOL at any of those pudwinks doing anything substantial to Israel. They will blow them back into the stoneage.

LOL at any of those pudwinks doing anything substantial to Israel. They will blow them back into the stoneage.

What you mean is they will provoke an attack, and then get the US military to do their heavy lifting right?

LOL at Trump being a Christian. Now I know you are making fun of Christians but to be honest, that is how many feel. They see the Jews and Israel as relatives in the Abrahamic and as Jesus was a Jew we tend to feel it is a non question of our support.

Though mine has been waning as of late.

he could be christianity is not logical.

What you mean is they will provoke an attack, and then get the US military to do their heavy lifting right?
Yes. BUT that does not mean that Israel does not poses a badass military of its own. Not to mention Nukes. That alone means their wont be another 6 days war.

Yes. BUT that does not mean that Israel does not poses a badass military of its own. Not to mention Nukes. That alone means their wont be another 6 days war.

You sure about that?

What nation does the Golan Hieghts belong to, and who currently occupies that area?

You sure about that?

What nation does the Golan Hieghts belong to, and who currently occupies that area?
Always made me chuckle when people bitched about Russia annexing Crimea. It's an illegal, dick move but let's see if they hang onto it for 50 years and keep it stocked full of military. Then they'll be on par with Israel.

You sure about that?

You are delusional if you think Israel is not the preeminent super power in that region. The only reason they don't wipe out their enemies is that they do not want the entire world against them. Hell its the only reason they have not truly pacified the Palestinians. They have the men, the means and the ability. They just lack the intestinal fortitude to go in with over whelming force and do what needs done.

You are delusional if you think Israel is not the preeminent super power in that region. The only reason they don't wipe out their enemies is that they do not want the entire world against them. Hell its the only reason they have not truly pacified the Palestinians. They have the men, the means and the ability. They just lack the intestinal fortitude to go in with over whelming force and do what needs done.

I think in a 1 on 1 war, Iran would push Israel's shit in.

It is Russia vs Nazi Germany without the technology and tactics gap.

Population and resources verse a superior fighting force.

The thing is though, that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard isn't really all that much less capable than Israeli special forces.

Israel's real advantage would be Mossad, and again, the gap between Iranian intelligence and Mossad isn't quite as wide as many like to imagine.

Iran would be the super power of the region if Israel didn't have the gulf Arabs and the US doing their bidding.

This is why Israel is so aggressive towards Iran. If Iran was left alone, they would easily eclipse Israel in the region.

The thing is though, that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard isn't really all that much less capable than Israeli special forces.

Israel's real advantage would be Mossad, and again, the gap between Iranian intelligence and Mossad isn't quite as wide as many like to imagine.

Iran would be the super power of the region if Israel didn't have the gulf Arabs and the US doing their bidding.

This is why Israel is so aggressive towards Iran. If Iran was left alone, they would easily eclipse Israel in the region.
LOL nope. Iran does not have nukes. Israel does. That fact alone invalidates everything you wrote.

LOL nope. Iran does not have nukes. Israel does. That fact alone invalidates everything you wrote.

Eh, nukes keep Israel proper from being invaded.

If they used them offensively I wouldn't be surprised if Russia wiped Israel off the face of the map.

Israel has a huge air superiority advantage. However Iran has been working hard to develop military doctrine and strategy to compensate.

Iran has a huge ground force advantage.

As things sit now, i think it would likely end in a draw. Israel controls the skies, Iran controls the ground. A draw is a win for Iran, because they would win any war of attrition.

The real deciding factor would probably be Iranian navy, but that would be dependent on Iran having anti-air that could protect their navy.

Bro, it's not 1941 anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back