International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont worry syrians we will save your children because you are shitty parents. The hard truth.

Nope. That country needs to be invaded.

Syria has already been invaded. Billions worth of arms poured in by the CIA gunrunning out of eastern europe and Libya.

Shut the fuck up maybe?

eh we will rescue you and your kids just like we always do and many of my brothers will die. liberals are fine with syrians gassing their own citizens. I was raised differently.
says the guy bombing syrian cities and expelling syrian refugees.

That's nice to know. Thanks.

Boy, you are a special kind of stupid aren't you? Do you know what 'agent orange' was used for in Vietnam? It was a defoliant chemical to make the trees in the jungle loose their leaves so that American soldiers could see the enemy. Who was affected by 'agent orange'? American troops. Cancer.

'White people'? What is that suppose to mean? Only whites live in America and only whites make political decisions? Was Barack Obama not black? Well he was (is) 50% black. Are you black? Do you live in the United States? Everything you wrote is either wrong or absolute bullshit. Do a little research before you post. Become educated on issues you want to start a thread on. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

Killing the Taliban after 9/11 in Afghanistan was a mistake? Fighting Germany and Japan in WWII was a mistake? Korea and Vietnam was over Communism. Syria has to do with strategic location and support in the Middle East. Libya and Iraq should have been left alone.
tell that to my relatives who got cancer as a result of it.

leave them the fuck alone and let them handle their own business. children will die during war.kinda ironic how america feels inclined to intervene another nation's personal issues due to chemical weapons used when america BOMBED THE FUCK OUT OF SOUTH EAST ASIA AND USED AGENT ORANGE killing MILLIONS of innocent people only to lose the war. domino effect?? fuck that vietnam won the war and what happend? everything seems to be okay nowdays. weapons of mass destruction in iraq? nothing was found and again millions of innocent lives lost.i swear white people needs to chill the fuck out and not stick their fucking long pointy noses where it doesn't belong. russia could fuck shit up and if we go to war with them, earth is gone.

You are either on the side of USA and Europe or on the side of criminal Assad, Russia and Iran. Take your pick.

leave them the fuck alone and let them handle their own business. children will die during war.kinda ironic how america feels inclined to intervene another nation's personal issues due to chemical weapons used when america BOMBED THE FUCK OUT OF SOUTH EAST ASIA AND USED AGENT ORANGE killing MILLIONS of innocent people only to lose the war. domino effect?? fuck that vietnam won the war and what happend? everything seems to be okay nowdays. weapons of mass destruction in iraq? nothing was found and again millions of innocent lives lost.i swear white people needs to chill the fuck out and not stick their fucking long pointy noses where it doesn't belong. russia could fuck shit up and if we go to war with them, earth is gone.

But that is a lot of "Whataboutism"

<20> <20> {<diva} {<diva}

Yeah all of it doesn't make sense. It's part of a bigger picture Team USA-SA-Israel on one side and Team Russia-Iran-Assad-Hezbollah on the other.

What I wonder is what is France's angle on this. I suspect it might be a side-deal with Trump to leave the Iran deal alone, as France is going to be benefiting a lot from that.

I've been trying to figure out the Israel thing for a while and I got nothing.

Watch how fast a thread gets shut down here if you even hint at antisemitism.

It's messed up. Not being anti-semetic but why the fuck do we give Israel billions of dollars?

Why are we even in that part of the world?

But we should probably be complaining about a Trump tweet or Kardashian baby name.

You mean the same group who has conclusively assigned blame in joint reports with the UN for the 2013 Ghouta attack (Sarin Gas) and the Khan Sheikhoun attack to Assad?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_investigation_of_chemical_weapons_use_in_Ghouta
https://www.opcw.org/special-sections/syria/the-fact-finding-mission/
Here is how Syria and Russia whined about that.
https://sana.sy/en/?p=117113

Yeah, I'll bet you're just hanging on their incoming word considering that you've denied, point blank, their findings across multiple highly similar chemical weapon attacks the past five years.

You seem triggered.

I didn't write the message. I just delivered it.

But, just to be clear. Now, not only is Seymore Herch a nutter, but this Independent writer is lying about what he found in ghouta?

Ally for what though? What are we getting in return?
To answer your question here is a quote from quora:

Israelis are very friendly to US. Hundred of thousands of Israeli-American live and work in the USA. Israel has many collaboration with the USA in many different fields: from business, investments to military intelligence or co-development. Israel has research centers for every major American corporation.

I think, Israel is much more than an ally to America. Israel is a cause to rally behind. An inspiration. A battle hyme. A compass. America can’t get on anywhere else.

To answer your question here is a quote from quora:

Israelis are very friendly to US. Hundred of thousands of Israeli-American live and work in the USA. Israel has many collaboration with the USA in many different fields: from business, investments to military intelligence or co-development. Israel has research centers for every major American corporation.

I think, Israel is much more than an ally to America. Israel is a cause to rally behind. An inspiration. A battle hyme. A compass. America can’t get on anywhere else.

I still don't get it. Unless it's biblical shit.

Stop saying this without proof. It's ignorant and counterproductive.
Maybe he was referring to the previous four times.

Evidence was overwhelmingly supplied in the case of Ghouta and Khan Sheikhoun.
You seem triggered.

I didn't write the message. I just delivered it.

But, just to be clear. Now, not only is Seymore Herch a nutter, but this Independent writer is lying about what he found in ghouta?
Maybe it's the fact the Mint Press tried rolling out this bullshit back during Ghouta, and despite that I repeatedly demonstrated to you how they lied and misappropriated Dale Gavlak's name, you wouldn't accept the truth, or maybe it's because that area is currently under Assad's control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back