International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is common fact.

Look you can be against overthrowing Assad and also not be delusional that iniially a slight majority wanted him gone or maybe up to 2/3rd. It not crazy to think he is a Alawite and only some minority groups and 20% country loved him.

Did you know Syrian christians had at one point joined free Syrian army?

Tried to find some source, but there is no way to find how many people support Assad in Syria

Not any, groups like Tahrir Al-Sham who are terrorists even according to the US.
I belived iv read somewhere out of something insane like just under 200 rebel groups(the really love their dovisions) invited to talks barely a dozen listed as terrorists worldwide (unless you count russian and syrian def in which case even schoolboys doing graffiti are !!)

Tried to find some source, but there is no way to find how many people support Assad in Syria
If he had popular suppprt he wouldnt need massive russian airpower and a now largely foriegn ground forced to deal with poorly armed locals

First fuck Syria
Second I’m fine with striking the chemical plants and airfields used to deploy them, because you know actual war crimes and crimes against humanity and so on. Un mandates and stuff
Third I’m not for staying there in any capacity. Strike the weapons and leave, like we did

I don't want to go find the article, so believe me or dont, but an article cited multiple intelligence experts as saying we don't have a clue where Syria's chemical weapons factories are.

That it isn't developing a nuke, you can't see it with sattelites.

I wonder how self aware you are, in how much you are taking on faith.

I think they have as much spin as anyone else, and compared to hannity, or maddow, RT looks more like actual journalism in contrast to the sorry excuse our entertainment cable soap operas are, oops I meant cable news.
Trolling? Rt is a straight up russian propaganda newtwork , even the worst of the free western press are leagues above themnin credibility

war
wôr/
noun
noun: war; plural noun: wars
  1. 1.
    a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.
    "Japan declared war on Germany"
    synonyms: conflict, warfare, combat, fighting, (military) action, bloodshed, struggle; More

antonyms: peace
    • a particular armed conflict.
      "after the war, they immigrated to America"
    • a state of competition, conflict, or hostility between different people or groups.
      "she was at war with her parents"
    • a sustained effort to deal with or end a particular unpleasant or undesirable situation or condition.
      "the authorities are waging war against all forms of smuggling"
      synonyms: campaign, crusade, battle, fight, struggle, movement, drive
      "the war against drugs"
verb
verb: war; 3rd person present: wars; past tense: warred; past participle: warred; gerund or present participle: warring
  1. 1.
    engage in a war.
    "small states warred against each other"
    synonyms: fight (against), battle (against), combat (against), wage war against, take up arms against; More
Still on that eh? Hint: dictionaries do not trump established legal meanings.

"Fuck Syria"

Sounds like a guy who really cares about civilians getting gassed. Please tell us again why we should be happy about bombing "chemical weapons plants"

We have done a great job getting in and out of the rest of the middle east. Splendid track record. If history is anything to go by, we certainly wont be sticking around. Mission accomplished.
He only cares about rationalizing his Trump support.

I don't want to go find the article, so believe me or dont, but an article cited multiple intelligence experts as saying we don't have a clue where Syria's chemical weapons factories are.

That it isn't developing a nuke, you can't see it with sattelites.

I wonder how self aware you are, in how much you are taking on faith.
Well once upon a time someone told us Iraq sent their chemicals to Syria. That could be it or it could be that that kind of intel would be top secret and you’re not going to hear about it. Assuming your experts are right we took stock of most likely places they’d use and hit those.

"Fuck Syria"

Sounds like a guy who really cares about civilians getting gassed. Please tell us again why we should be happy about bombing "chemical weapons plants"

We have done a great job getting in and out of the rest of the middle east. Splendid track record. If history is anything to go by, we certainly wont be sticking around. Mission accomplished.
How many troops we have in Lebanon?

So, with the dust settled, it looks like another completely useless strike by the US. This attack achieved absolutely 0 outside of wiping out civil infrastructure that was allegedly involved in an alleged attack. Probably only carried out because Trump painted himself into a corner on twitter.

(If they knew these buildings were involved in the production of chemical weapons why not just demand an OPCW inspection? Because the inspectors were/are already going there..)

I certainly wonder why we did not destroy these facilities during our first bombing, after Assad’s alleged first use of chemical weapons.

And if bothering to attack yet again (which I oppose), why not use targeted strikes to destroy Assad and his regime? It is certainly justified if he is indeed gassing civilians (which I question.) These repeated petty strikes make us appear undisciplined and utterly weak. What have they accomplished? The first attack apparently did nothing to diminish Assad’s abilities. This whole thing stinks.

So how are the Russia-fanboys holding up the last couple of days
Must be a bit depressing having your great leader exposed as a paper tiger and having the west call your bluff and shitting over your threats
giphy.gif

So seems russia is citing security concerns and no un passes to hold up the opcw team (no such issue for robert fisk pro regime journalist allowed on scene...strange)
Im sure the hundreds of russian mps there are totaly keeping the scene as it was with 0 tampering ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back