International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since before trump was president. How many threads you have on this last president? I know. I know. Doesn’t count. Trump. Same answer as always.

You have some reading to do. I’m not sorting through all the levels you don’t understand. Presidents strike was totally legal. Deal with it

It wasnt. I can show you statements from both Democrat and Republican senators saying trump had no authority to launch that strike.

According to who?

It is common fact.

Look you can be against overthrowing Assad and also not be delusional that iniially a slight majority wanted him gone or maybe up to 2/3rd. It not crazy to think he is a Alawite and only some minority groups and 20% country loved him.

Did you know Syrian christians had at one point joined free Syrian army?

It wasnt. I can show you statements from both Democrat and Republican senators saying trump had no authority to launch that strike.
You’re still wrong and they’re playing politics. I can show you a video of Taylor swift telling us to shake it off. It isn’t helpful either.

Are you prochemical weapon attacks, especially on civilians?
I dont give a shit how someone dies, be it chemical or non chemical.

Using "chemical attacks" as an excuse to bomb someone is bullshit though. Enough reason to convince you, some guy in America, that we have to go bomb them. Without any evidence on top of that.

That is terrifying.

You’re still wrong and they’re playing politics. I can show you a video of Taylor swift telling us to shake it off. It isn’t helpful either.

They are all playing politics?

We aren't talking about McCain and Clinton lining up with Bush to invade Iraq.

This is Bernie and Paul, you know, actual patriots, that believe in the US Constitution, saying he didn't have authority to do this.

I dont give a shit how someone dies, be it chemical or non chemical.

Using "chemical attacks" as an excuse to bomb someone is bullshit though. Enough reason to convince you, some guy in America, that we have to go bomb them. Without any evidence on top of that.

That is terrifying.
Genocide of the literal sense should be enough

They are all playing politics?

We aren't talking about McCain and Clinton lining up with Bush to invade Iraq.

This is Bernie and Paul, you know, actual patriots, that believe in the US Constitution, saying he didn't have authority to do this.
Jump up and down
Scream
Cry
You’re still wrong and those guys above know it too

I feel sorry for the troops. Most of these guys won't even realize what they were a part of until well after the fact. And then it will eat them up for the rest of their lives. Pawns for a few rich guys.
Always new the military was used as pawns, but always felt that it was ok and long as the country prospered. Now that my 20yrs are almost up and having kids, I'm more inclined to say fuck all that, figure out a better way.

Trump could tell you to gas yourself and you would do it at this point. I thought you were better than that.
First fuck Syria
Second I’m fine with striking the chemical plants and airfields used to deploy them, because you know actual war crimes and crimes against humanity and so on. Un mandates and stuff
Third I’m not for staying there in any capacity. Strike the weapons and leave, like we did

If we are fair christians have and jews have by muslims for centuries
Every group if we go back far enough has some form of it. Since back to the future isn’t a documentary though we can’t go back in time and stop it. We can stop what’s happening today

Every group if we go back far enough has some form of it. Since back to the future isn’t a documentary though we can’t go back in time and stop it. We can stop what’s happening today

Well even today christians are persecuted by muslims everywhere just about.

First fuck Syria
Second I’m fine with striking the chemical plants and airfields used to deploy them, because you know actual war crimes and crimes against humanity and so on. Un mandates and stuff
Third I’m not for staying there in any capacity. Strike the weapons and leave, like we did
"Fuck Syria"

Sounds like a guy who really cares about civilians getting gassed. Please tell us again why we should be happy about bombing "chemical weapons plants"

We have done a great job getting in and out of the rest of the middle east. Splendid track record. If history is anything to go by, we certainly wont be sticking around. Mission accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back