International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Someone that is foreigner to the country and is funded by another regime is a terrorist. You are just trolling at this point.

-This was the third time the west claimed Chemical use by Assad, they bombed the other time as far as I recall. The posturing against Russia and Syria government could lead to a direct war, Assad is close to stomping the terrorists/rebels that is far the best outcome for civilians in Syria, they deserve some peace after what the West did to the Arab Spring.

- so any reistance to a dictatorship is terrorism? Interesting
Also unlike assads ground forces they are largely native ....in fact wouldnt yoir definition make assads iranian ,palis and afgahan militas terrorists ?

-3rd time hes done it you mean
And no it wont lead to a war puton would never let himself be humiliated like that
And no theres no one close to any kind of victory in this war

tenor.gif

Be fair majority of Syrians didn' like him. Which is why the civil war happened to begin with.

The United States is going bankrupt and has a large population living like shit, but its priority is military involvement around the world. Does the US make any profit from all of this?

The United States is going bankrupt and has a large population living like shit, but its priority is military involvement around the world. Does the US make any profit from all of this?

You guys wont go bankrupt. Even if you had too much debt the value of your assets and resource wealth and wealth of citizens is easily like 300 trillion vs the 20 trillion debt you may have.

So your government would just do what 3rd world governments do. They take your assets to pay off foreign creditors. All the wealth of citizens really belong to government at end of day. But that wont happen because your military is too powerful and your currency is still valuable to many.

Be fair majority of Syrians didn' like him. Which is why the civil war happened to begin with.
I do not agree the majority of Syrians disliked him. The Syrians I know who still have family there in fact say most were ok with him

How do you think if the most armed 20% of America tried to overthrow the US government. And just imagine if Russia armed that 20%

Someone that is foreigner to the country and is funded by another regime is a terrorist. You are just trolling at this point.

This was the third time the west claimed Chemical use by Assad, they bombed the other time as far as I recall. The posturing against Russia and Syria government could lead to a direct war, Assad is close to stomping the terrorists/rebels that is far the best outcome for civilians in Syria, they deserve some peace after what the West did to the Arab Spring.
Last time we bomb d an airfield as a warning. This time we did a more thorough strike. Still no war. It’s a limited strike. Contrary to other posters uninformed opinions on here, the executive branch does have that power.

In the short run, no. In the long run, yes.

They're coming for the Golan Heights pipeline

I do not agree the majority of Syrians disliked him. The Syrians I know who still have family there in fact say most were ok with him

How do you think if the most armed 20% of America tried to overthrow the US government. And just imagine if Russia armed that 20%

You may know Syrians but all other sources show that majority wanted him gone.

I dont even see how this is debate. Unles you believe all these years it is West propaganda. And I am critical of West but it just not true.

I can see the future

After the US turns Syria into a shitshow the way they did Iraq, whoever is leader of Iran will be the new "bad guy" the new "evil dictator"

And war will happen there next.

Come back to me in about 5-10 years and thank me

Last time we bomb d an airfield as a warning. This time we did a more thorough strike. Still no war. It’s a limited strike. Contrary to other posters uninformed opinions on here, the executive branch does have that power.

Trump didn't have the power to launch this attack either. Didn't seem to stop anything.

Presidents do have this power. File this under holocaust in your things You don’t know file.

The authority you cite (which has never been reviewed by the supreme court) says for 90 days.

How long have we been in Syria now?

Yikes. Dropping bombs on other countries is "business as usual" to some of us.

How fucked up is this?

The authority you cite (which has never been reviewed by the supreme court) says for 90 days.

How long have we been in Syria now?
Since before trump was president. How many threads you have on this last president? I know. I know. Doesn’t count. Trump. Same answer as always.

You have some reading to do. I’m not sorting through all the levels you don’t understand. Presidents strike was totally legal. Deal with it

isn't looking stupid the bottom line for RT?

I think they have as much spin as anyone else, and compared to hannity, or maddow, RT looks more like actual journalism in contrast to the sorry excuse our entertainment cable soap operas are, oops I meant cable news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back