Synthetic Weed 85 times more potent than THC made with rat poison is spreading across the country

The other day I discovered that vitamin D3 is used as rat poison lol. If you take too much it calcifies the soft tissue leading to renal and cardiac failure. [<dunn]

Never understood why people go synthetic, does it not get detected on tests or something?
Cheaper?

Synthetic cannabis like K2 does not show up on tests, that is why people go to it.

I hate it. I tried it once, and it was not very good. You smoke a few puffs, and after a minute or so, it nails you. You're SUPER high for like 15 minutes, then it disappears like that. The over high feeling was sucky.

I smoked some of this synthetic weed years ago and it was probably the worst experience of my life. It's hard to even describe what it done to me but I legitimately thought I poisoned myself and was going to die. My whole body was in pain and I had a major panic attack.
I only had a few puffs from a joint as well. I thought being a 'legal high' it wouldn't have barely any effect on me, boy was I wrong. Scary stuff.

Some people should just take large dozes of rat poison

You’d have to be going through some extremely rough times to resort to smoking synthetic weed. This shit has been fucking people up for years now, no need to even add the rat poison honestly.

Legalize drugs - tax it heavily and use the taxes for healthcare, drug rehabilitation, factual information about drugs (not propaganda).

Remove the monopoly from criminals and remove the dangers of not knowing what the drug dealers have mixed the drugs with, which in turn will prevent unnecessary suffering and death.

Whats wrong with regular grown weed?
So called Spice was legal for a while in Brazil before it was shown to be composed of cannabinoids. The high is supposedly stronger. People are stupid.

85x stronger? Holyshit.

I mean if they fix the whole rat poison shit........I wonder if it will give you a similar high to regular THC except 85x stronger, which sounds badass tbh.

Won't try tho, fuck that.

Not sure how they came up with the 85x number. Spice acts as a full agonist on the cannabinoid receptors, meaning it has more intrinsic activity than normal THC, more stuff happens when it binds to the receptors. And synthetic weed lacks the other 100 active compounds found in marijuana, including cannabidiol, which seems to offer some anti-psychotic buffer against the undesirable effects of THC. These reasons are probably why a lot more people get psychotic after smoking synthetics than they do regular weed. Would avoid.

Bush weed > Skunk

Skunk is for junkies anyway

The other day I discovered that vitamin D3 is used as rat poison lol. If you take too much it calcifies the soft tissue leading to renal and cardiac failure. [<dunn]

Things like this are why I absolutely loathe the “X prodoct/drug has chemicals used in both rat poison and weed killer!!!” Posts by idiots

One of my wife’s friends is into Wellness Way, and has become extremely annoying

Never understood why people go synthetic, does it not get detected on tests or something?
Cheaper?
Until they legalize it, people will keep making shit and market it like it's the real thing....and there will be a market for it.and if you're not well connected,you're susceptible to it....

Ive seen downtown were people have been smoking synthetic weed, it looks exactly like the walking dead. I saw a guy fight a bush for about an hour, people laying down in the middle of busy streets of just zombie walking in a lane

It should do.

These substances are called synthetic cannabis because they simulate cannabinoids. Endocannabinoids are substances which occur naturally in your body, and bond to specially shaped cannabinoid receptors you have in your brain. They're called "canna" because they were first discovered in cannabis, the ones that form naturally in your body were discovered later.

When you smoke weed, the cannabinoid molecules bond to the receptors, and make you feel sleepy in a very similar way to the ones your body produces. When you sleep, your body clears out the receptors and you wake up pretty much sober because your body can clear out the cannabinoids that come from the plant just as easily as it can the ones that occur naturally in your body.

Even if you take a massive dose of oil / shatter or whatever you want to call it, as long as it's made from cannabis plants, it's just going to make you very sleepy very quickly, but you'll sober up quickly because your body can deal with the plant molecules.

Synthetic weed mimics the side of the molecule which bonds to the endocannabinoid receptors. The reason it's dangerous, is because the other side of the molecule can be literally anything. Rat poison, drain cleaner, whatever the fuck the Chinese Walter White decides to give you. It can be molecules with chemical bonds your body can't break down, so once they bond with the receptors in your brain they're stuck there forever.

This post deserves way more Likes than it currently has.

I smoked some of this synthetic weed years ago and it was probably the worst experience of my life. It's hard to even describe what it done to me but I legitimately thought I poisoned myself and was going to die. My whole body was in pain and I had a major panic attack.
I only had a few puffs from a joint as well. I thought being a 'legal high' it wouldn't have barely any effect on me, boy was I wrong. Scary stuff.
Well, did you at least get some cool pics of yourself smoking it for your facebook profile?

Things like this are why I absolutely loathe the “X prodoct/drug has chemicals used in both rat poison and weed killer!!!” Posts by idiots

One of my wife’s friends is into Wellness Way, and has become extremely annoying

I finds that annoying as well, when it's used to demonize relatively harmless things. It's the equivalent to the "cellphone radiation gives you cancer" crowd.

However, that is completely unrelated to this case, where the rat poison Brodifacoum used to manufacture synthetic weed (a.k.a Spice) has in fact been identified as the cause behind this massive wave of hospitalization/deaths with severe coagulopathy and bleeding.

Last edited:
I finds that annoying as well. However, in this case the rat poison Brodifacoum has in fact been identified as the cause behind this massive wave of hospitalization/deaths with severe coagulopathy and bleeding.

Oh, I wasn’t talking about this topic here. Was talking about people saying Subway bread has rat poison in the yeast or something, and therefore you need to eat avocado covered pistachios to realign your hormones or some shit

This shit is poison. It is made by people in China who just spray a bunch of chemicals on dried leaves. If you smoke this shit, you get what you ask for. Just smoke the real shit. People trying to avoid testing positive for pot smoke this crazy stuff instead.

Back