Swift Justice......

Wait.

WTF?

It's called diversity. There are entire towns now like this.

Do some math and she had the kid at 12 or 13.
Boyfriend would have been 22 then.

And no one can say boo

I just cant believe she killed 3 people, endangered a child and got 12 months and a girls home.

This has to be the most liberally light sentence I ever seen

And fastest one at that.

Different culture easy to judge privilege

It's called diversity. There are entire towns now like this.

Do some math and she had the kid at 12 or 13.
Boyfriend would have been 22 then.

And no one can say boo

I just cant believe she killed 3 people, endangered a child and got 12 months and a girls home.

This has to be the most liberally light sentence I ever seen

And fastest one at that.

Different culture easy to judge privilege

The child forced to be a responsible parent and adult at that age is one of those things that might happen, but it does not mean it is justified or right. No one is mentally prepared to handle the parental hardship as a young teenager, we’re talking about a huge burden.

The child forced to be a responsible parent and adult at that age is one of those things that might happen, but it does not mean it is justified or right. No one is mentally prepared to handle the parental hardship as a young teenager, we’re talking about a huge burden.

Your preaching to the wrong culture

Oh you mean the weekly thread where the usual suspects off topic post and derail and the mods don't do anything about it because all the shitposters here are also huge mod dick suckers?
yes. just like you're doing now except you tried sucking the mod dick, still got banned, & found your way back, lamenting hard with that extra salt..

I actually go out with the soccer moms.

They are a blast, just learned the symbol for swinging is the pineapple.

Fun times

Back