Swedish Prime Minister does not rule out sending in the Army to quell gang violence.

We have a arab swede blue belt in my jiu jitsu club. He is just so proud of how gangster his people are and how Stockholm is the most gangster city in Europe. This is someone in the U.S. studying English and he has the mentality of a street gang member. How much worse are his friends back home? He keeps ducking me on the mat as well so i started calling him Malmo and told other people to as well because people like him are what ruined Malmo. He responds to it so it does not seem like it bothers him.

Fucking Lol. Glasgow, Belfast, London, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool...any of these cities, and a half dozen others in Europe, would rape, kill and dismember(maybe not in that exact order)the biggest "gangsters" Stockholm can produce. Hell, even the Russian Mafia thinks twice before starting a war with the big Glaswegian Firms.

They need to stop being so god dam tolerant towards intolerant tribal aggressive ungrateful cultures. Sweden needs to get some good old fashioned Norse warriorness back in them.

What happened to their badass Viking culture?

Because I did not go to Sherdog first in deciding his nick name. Good on you I never heard of that one before. I may see if it is not to late to change it.
Or if you don't want to seem overly vulgar, say "Bebsi" .

Arabic doesn't have the P sound, so Arabs typically say "Bebsi" for Pepsi. Yes it's juvenille, but if the guy is acting juvenile with his boasting then hey why not.

Many years ago I was watching a documentary on Iraq; this 1 Iraqi guy said something about Arab culture that is so true. He said that Arabs only respect power. Having lived in Arabia , I can confirm that they really only respect power and money, though obviously there are plenty of decent folk, but the culture as a whole has very little to zero empathy and compassion for outsiders, especially for people from poor and relatively powerless countries.

Fucking Lol. Glasgow, Belfast, London, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool...any of these cities, and a half dozen others in Europe, would rape, kill and dismember(maybe not in that exact order)the biggest "gangsters" Stockholm can produce. Hell, even the Russian Mafia thinks twice before starting a war with the big Glaswegian Firms.

The fact the guy won't even spar me after telling me in Stockholm I'd be dead on his street or something to that effect tells me how tough the gangsters in Stockholm are. He knows I have a few okay maybe more than a few muay thai fights under my belt but so what if you are a gangster?

Wich is exactly the reason you should read lol
My joke nation have an history of let crime exist because actually fight it is less political viable/convenient than let it be

When you speak about send soldiers to fight "gangs" instead name the problem for what it is, you can left soldiers at home lol

If my nation was willing to fight mafias, they could sent simple cops to knock mafiosi/criminals doors and sent them to rott in prison in harsh conditions for whatever thing they can invent.
They know theyr name, theyr surname, even theyr address

A variantion of same shit is happening in -previously clean- rest of europe, most of times governments/police likely know who, where and wich ethnicities are causing shit, but actually fight them or even openly say it is not politically convenient

And if you will not fight them, summon "teh soldiers" is just political marketing

What happened to their badass Viking culture?

Women actually had more rights in "viking culture" than they did in other contemporary European cultures so in a way you could actually call them the feminists of their age.

In terms of war and battle the viking age can't hold a candle to what Sweden did in the 17th and 18th century either, so if you like war and death then the Swedish Empire Era is more your thing.

It doesn't sound like you've read up much on history.

Women actually had more rights in "viking culture" than they did in other contemporary European cultures so in a way you could actually call them the feminists of their age.

In terms of war and battle the viking age can't hold a candle to what Sweden did in the 17th and 18th century either, so if you like war and death then the Swedish Empire Era is more your thing.

It doesn't sound like you've read up much on history.

All I know about Swedish history comes from Sabaton lyrics but they sounded pretty bad ass

They could send army, robots and futuristic shit, still

That's why nothing will happen

It's not about "firepower"

Is just about will

Sweden is TERRIFIED to be called racist and left some foreign blood on the ground

On the other side third world parasites from shit, primitive nations are not fraid of spend time in that hell-on-earth

main-qimg-441ac056a1c7974a7d89efe67c127032-c

Europe is not losing the war vs third world
Europe is just losing the will to exist, from there any 2018 retardness is just a consequence

Is that a jail or a college dorm? Seriously it looks like a dorm but from your post you make it sound like this is Sweden's idea of a jail

It takes a true idiot to attack Sweden's criminal justice system, when it is producing lower recidivism than anywhere else in the world.

This is the anti-intellectual "common sense" shit I was talking about.
Do you think their justice system will work just as well rehabilitating their new residents?

Last edited:
Is that a jail or a college dorm? Seriously it looks like a dorm but from your post you make it sound like this is Sweden's idea of a jail
Its from the prison that Anders Breivik used to be at (I think hes been transferred not sure doe) so its Norwegian.
Yeah, what would an Italian know about the migrant situation anyways?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/...nt-crisis.html?referer=https://www.google.ca/
This is all because of Tripoli.

Its from the prison that Anders Breivik used to be at (I think hes been transferred not sure doe) so its Norwegian.

This is all because of Tripoli.

He was transfered because he sued. Man these European prisoners should do a year in a U.S. prison. Imagine that same room but no window and just concrete. No bed for months on end. That is how many U.S. prisoners spend there days. It is called solitary and many U.S. prisoners spend year in there.

http://www.independent.co.uk/News/w...ison-isolation-neo-nazi-beliefs-a7779186.html
He has also complained about the quality of the prison food, having to eat with plastic utensils and not being able to communicate with sympathisers.

HELLO MR. STORMFRONT

I actually came to this thread because it was refered to in a thread about at stormfront.

i was suspicious that a stormfronter was here because of similar topics...

i wonder who it is?

Back