Swedish Prime Minister does not rule out sending in the Army to quell gang violence.

This sounds like a problem only the wisdom of Justin Trudeau can solve!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a arab swede blue belt in my jiu jitsu club. He is just so proud of how gangster his people are and how Stockholm is the most gangster city in Europe. This is someone in the U.S. studying English and he has the mentality of a street gang member. How much worse are his friends back home? He keeps ducking me on the mat as well so i started calling him Malmo and told other people to as well because people like him are what ruined Malmo. He responds to it so it does not seem like it bothers him.

We have a arab swede blue belt in my jiu jitsu club. He is just so proud of how gangster his people are and how Stockholm is the most gangster city in Europe. This is someone in the U.S. studying English and he has the mentality of a street gang member. How much worse are his friends back home? He keeps ducking me on the mat as well so i started calling him Malmo and told other people to as well because people like him are what ruined Malmo. He responds to it so it does not seem like it bothers him.
What not call sharmouta?

@Squarechoke You still don't see any reason to slow immigration from the 3rd world?

You post like I haven't already said that there are plenty of issues with immigration and that Sweden has had a failing integration policy for a long time. Aren't you the guy that last tagged me in a thread I wasn't in and tried to attribute me opinions that I had never posted?

Of course this is there answer not say stop importing third worlders

"The government has promised police an extra 7.1 billion crowns ($880 million) through 2020, toughened laws on gun crimes and made it easier for the police to monitor private phone calls and emails, among other measures."

Maybe Swedes want guns to defend themsevles against the migrants who will not care about gun laws.

You post like I haven't already said that there are plenty of issues with immigration and that Sweden has had a failing integration policy for a long time. Aren't you the guy that last tagged me in a thread I wasn't in and tried to attribute me opinions that I had never posted?

No, I'm the guy that tagged you in a thread asking why are Swedes firebombing synagogues when the US decided to move their embassy to Jerusalem.

Then I asked if certain events (like the firebombing, and now this rising gang violence) would lead to a change in immigration policy. I remember you saying no, it would not.

I inferred that you were okay with that. I might have been wrong. Do you think Sweden should slow down its 3rd worldification?

They could send army, robots and futuristic shit, still

Leader of the Swedish Democrats party

That's why nothing will happen

It's not about "firepower"

Is just about will

Sweden is TERRIFIED to be called racist and left some foreign blood on the ground

On the other side third world parasites from shit, primitive nations are not fraid of spend time in that hell-on-earth

main-qimg-441ac056a1c7974a7d89efe67c127032-c

Europe is not losing the war vs third world
Europe is just losing the will to exist, from there any 2018 retardness is just a consequence

"In 2016, the latest year for which official statistics are available, 106 people were murdered in Sweden, a country of 10 million."

Holy shit, the US would kill for that murder rate. There were more murders than that in St. Louis, a city 1/30 that population.

They could send army, robots and futuristic shit, still

That's why nothing will happen

It's not about "firepower"

Is just about will

Sweden is TERRIFIED to be called racist and left some foreign blood on the ground

On the other side third world parasites from shit, primitive nations are not fraid of spend time in that hell-on-earth

main-qimg-441ac056a1c7974a7d89efe67c127032-c

Europe is not losing the war vs third world
Europe is just losing the will to exist, from there any 2018 retardness is just a consequence

It takes a true idiot to attack Sweden's criminal justice system, when it is producing lower recidivism than anywhere else in the world.

This is the anti-intellectual "common sense" shit I was talking about.

Something drastic needs to be done, that's undeniable.

Not sure if militarization is the answer, but I can't see it making things any worse.

I think we both know what Sweden needs.....

#ThoughtsAndPrayers

No, I'm the guy that tagged you in a thread asking why are Swedes firebombing synagogues when the US decided to move their embassy to Jerusalem.

Then I asked if certain events (like the firebombing, and now this rising gang violence) would lead to a change in immigration policy. I remember you saying no, it would not.

I inferred that you were okay with that. I might have been wrong. Do you think Sweden should slow down its 3rd worldification?

I may have confused you with another case then, I don't remember the details and it's not important.

As I've said in the past I think it's bad to take in too many before we've learned to deal with the ones we have so they don't land outside society. If there's a real disaster somewhere that's of course something that can change that, but in general I don't think it fully services anyone if integration isn't working.

Good. You have to be willing to go all out for your country's safety sometime

Sweden’s murder rate is relatively low in international terms, but gang violence has surged in recent years and Swedes are worried that the police are unable to cope.

But Swedish TV reported there were over 300 shootings, mostly in turf battles between gangs over drugs, protection rackets and prostitution.

--

Leader of the Swedish Democrats party Jimmie Akesson made this sarcastic remark:

“This is the new Sweden; the new, exciting dynamic, multicultural paradise that so many here in this assembly ... have fought to create for so many years,” he said sarcastically.

--
Fixed link

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...se-of-army-to-end-gang-violence-idUSKBN1F629L

They got an Army in Sweden?

For some reason I am picturing the skinhead version of West Side Story.

A bunch of guys in olive drab bomber jackets with orange liners and Hi-Tek boots practicing their best Fred Astaire impression.

Fixed. No charge;)

I may have confused you with another case then, I don't remember the details and it's not important.

As I've said in the past I think it's bad to take in too many before we've learned to deal with the ones we have so they don't land outside society. If there's a real disaster somewhere that's of course something that can change that, but in general I don't think it fully services anyone if integration isn't working.

Is there any party in your government that proposes severely limiting immigrants who are over represented in awful societal outcomes?

They need to stop being so god dam tolerant towards intolerant tribal aggressive ungrateful cultures. Sweden needs to get some good old fashioned Norse warriorness back in them.

It takes a true idiot to attack Sweden's criminal justice system, when it is producing lower recidivism than anywhere else in the world.

This is the anti-intellectual "common sense" shit I was talking about.

Sweden before the enrichment did'nt had notable crime to begin with

Glad to know that the criminals they never needed in theyr once perfect society are on average acting nicer than other criminals after being cuddled for theyr crimes.

Sweden is not doing the true interest of it's own citiziens, simple as that
Sweden is imposing an ideology

Sorry if i don't care how well they're handling a problem created by themselves, a problem that swedish peoples are paying for

Sweden before the enrichment did'nt had notable crime to begin with

Glad to know that the criminals they never needed in theyr once perfect society are on average acting nicer than other criminals after being cuddled for theyr crimes.

Sweden is not doing the true interest of it's own citiziens, simple as that
Sweden is imposing an ideology

Sorry if i don't care how well they're handling a problem created by themselves, a problem that swedish peoples are paying for

Back