Swedish Man Prosecuted for Assaulting Muslims with Bacon

Assault by Bacon, what could be more delicious.
bvj2YrB.gif

Just you wait, eventually bacon will be ruled a hateful symbol of Euro-centric White Privilege and...

giphy.gif

This is collective guilt, the same thing thrown at white people. Is this appropriate for you only when its directed at Muslims?
Oh, so you want to be a douche..just ignore what i'm saying and cherry pick parts to hit me with in questions that are designed to trip me up...whatever, i will entertain this for a while. I do NOT care about Muslims being offended by bacon, to me, it seems silly..would i go out of my way to make a scene out eating a bacon sandwich? No..would i try and avoid eating my bacon in front of Muslims because it "offends them"..no. Do i respect gay marriage?, no, do i approve of the homo lifestyle..no. Would i intervene if i saw someone harassing a gay person for being gay?, yes...it is simply about what i deem to be "too much"..and eating bacon isn't even in the same stratosphere as a person being threatened with physical harm. In short, harassing gay people, Christians, women..whatever..i will not tolerate whatsoever..i fucking hate a bully. Would i not eat my bacon because it offends someone?, fuck no...they can eat shit for all i care. All insults are not equal. Don't try and think so simply...like, if i dislike one thing, i am somehow unfair if i don't dislike another..we all have our peeves, our limits

Last edited:
Just you wait, eventually bacon will be ruled a hateful symbol of Euro-centric White Privilege and...

giphy.gif
I know people who (not thinking, obviously) took salami sandwiches to feed the migrants. It didn't turn out well.

I know people who (not thinking, obviously) took salami sandwiches to feed the migrants. It didn't turn out well.
Let me guess, a few hours later a couple of friends went to look for him when he didn't return home and found him in an alley, bloody and ass up with half a loaded Hero sub shoved in his anus...

Oh, so you wan't to be a douche
Haha, already resorting to name calling? Don't be triggered so easily man, just trying asking questions here.
..just ignore what i'm saying and cherry pick parts to hit me with in questions that are designed to trip me up...whatever, i will entertain this for a while. I do NOT care about Muslims being offended by bacon, to me, it seems silly..would i go out of my way to make a scene out eating a bacon sandwich? No..would i try and avoid eating my bacon in front of Muslims because it "offends them"..no. Do i respect gay marriage?, no, do i approve of the homo lifestyle..no. Would i intervene if i saw someone harassing a gay person for being gay?, yes...it is simply about what i deem to be "too much"..and eating bacon isn't even in the same stratosphere as a person being threatened with physical harm.
I'm getting the sense you didn't read the article. Its not like he was quietly munching on a bacon sandwich next the them and they called the police. He was calling them names and dangling in front of them. They tried to remove themselves from there and he followed them and said slurs to them. So I encourage you to go and read the OP
In short, harassing gay people, Christians, women..whatever..i will not tolerate whatsoever..i fucking hate a bully. Would i not eat my bacon because it offends someone?, fuck no...they can eat shit for all i care. All insults are not equal. Don't try and think so simply...like, if i dislike one thing, i am somehow unfair if i don't dislike another..we all have our peeves, our limits
But would you tolerate someone bullying a Muslim? If someone was following them around, calling them names and swear words, and dangling bacon in their face would you see that as bullying? Or is that acceptable behavior to you?

People think they are just allowed to eat food out in society these days?

Let me guess, a few hours later a couple of friends went to look for him when he didn't return home and found him in an alley, bloody and ass up with half a loaded Hero sub shoved in his anus...
Nope. Just an "exchange of pleasantries" in various languages, followed by a sammich feast back at their place.

Haha, already resorting to name calling? Don't be triggered so easily man, just trying asking questions here.

I'm getting the sense you didn't read the article. Its not like he was quietly munching on a bacon sandwich next the them and they called the police. He was calling them names and dangling in front of them. They tried to remove themselves from there and he followed them and said slurs to them. So I encourage you to go and read the OP

But would you tolerate someone bullying a Muslim? If someone was following them around, calling them names and swear words, and dangling bacon in their face would you see that as bullying? Or is that acceptable behavior to you?
I read it, the guy was a douchebag...if a Muslim punched him for the harassment, i would see no problem. I hate bullying, and that is the definition of bullying. If i saw a Muslim getting jumped, or outnumbered in a fight, i would do my best to minimize the damage he would receive or try and make sure that he didn't get stomped....what you fail to realize is, that i would not be able to live with myself if someone got seriously hurt in a situation where i could have made a difference..now if i knew that the Muslim in question, was one of those pieces of shit with the signs, or was in any way hostile to "infidels", then that would change everything..

What a dick! Should be fined for harassment because he followed them around, and that's about it. Maybe could benefit from a good ass whoopin too.
Looks to be just a case of simple harassment.
Pigs scare the shit out of Muslims. They think they are unclean and won't get their virgins.

"Hate crime", calling it now.

BTW read about Muslim that raped a 13 year old and got 40 hrs of community service. Willing to bet this guy gets a more harsh sentence.

BTW read about Muslim that raped a 13 year old and got 40 hrs of community service. Willing to bet this guy gets a more harsh sentence.
Yeah, that should be an automatic castration...what you've said illustrates my point perfectly. People are getting harsher sentences for even saying bad things about Muslims, than what they get when they do things like this. It actually encourages mass sexual assaults...

giphy.gif
Out here in the upper MidWest there is a large grocery chain called Piggly Wiggly, and their Logo , which is displaced very prominently next to the letters "Piggly Wggly' , is a smiling Pig. If this was a Muslim country, I am serious when I say it would not be allowed to exist.

The fact that eating bacon guarantees you will not commit jihad tells you how amazing bacon truly is.

"Assault with bacon" is akin to "raped by Heidi Klum."

Jake-Gyllenhaal-Yes-Please.gif

Back