Swedish Man Prosecuted for Assaulting Muslims with Bacon

What a dick! Should be fined for harassment because he followed them around, and that's about it. Maybe could benefit from a good ass whoopin too.
In the US to be charged with assault does not require that you actually touch a person, merely that you threaten bodily harm or offensive contact. What people think of when they hear assault is aggravated assault or battery where actual harm is required. Simple assault is a more minor crime in the US that could cover an incident like this. Maybe in Sweden their assault laws are similar and they have a more serious charge for more egregious offenses.

well if he's eating bacon and being a total annoying cunt about it in front of muslims in a provocative matter then he has it coming.
Yeah, if only the same fair line of thought applied to the hordes of filthy barbarians who don signs saying they are going to take us over..

"The prosecutors allege he then used racial epithets on another woman in the train station after getting off the train."

Just going to ignore this part?

Yeah, if only the same fair line of thought applied to the hordes of filthy barbarians who don signs saying they are going to take us over..
But that's not really the same thing though. Having a sign, however vulgar, at a legal demonstration is one thing and harassing a stranger in public is another.

Holy shit, Stryper!?! They were an embarrassment even by hair metal standards.
yup my bud was real into them at the same time i was into guns and roses and metallica
i stopped being friends with him because he became a holy roller

But that's not really the same thing though. Having a sign, however vulgar, at a legal demonstration is one thing and harassing a stranger in public is another.
What, like this?

yup my bud was real into them at the same time i was into guns and roses and metallica
i stopped being friends with him because he became a holy roller
Lol. One of the worst, for sure.

*shudder*

@Kafir-kun . Without bringing up countless examples, my point is that it's "shocking" and "hateful" when Muslims are faced with elementary school level "assaults", but the threats and harrassment from these ungrateful cunts is completely whitewashed, or not seen as serious

What, like this?

I can't watch the video now but if someone gets attacked then of course that's assault. But you didn't mention that earlier, what you mention was people donning signs or whatever. Does matter if your demonstration is legal, if you put your hands on somebody that's assault

I can't watch the video now but if someone gets attacked then of course that's assault. But you didn't mention that earlier, what you mention was people donning signs or whatever. Does matter if your demonstration is legal, if you put your hands on somebody that's assault
They didn't beat him up...although they would have if he would have stayed around...and people, immigrant people especially, donning signs that say such things as i mentioned, is wayyyy worse than some jerk harassing Muslims with bacon. It really is unbalanced

@Kafir-kun . Without bringing up countless examples, my point is that it's "shocking" and "hateful" when Muslims are faced with elementary school level "assaults", but the threats and harrassment from these ungrateful cunts is completely whitewashed, or not seen as serious
Okay but there are plenty of threads to complain about that, they're made ever day. And a huge space within new media circles has cropped up addressing that as well( though in many cases even more dishonestly than old media) Why is it then you feel the need to deflect in this thread as opposed to simply recognize that this was a wrong that was comitted against innocent people?
They didn't beat him up...although they would have if he would have stayed around...and people, immigrant people especially, donning signs that say such things as i mentioned, is wayyyy worse than some jerk harassing Muslims with bacon. It really is unbalanced
Like I said I can't see the video but if they followed him around and harassed him then that isn't much different from the incident from the OP. Did they not get charged despite the video evidence? The video description doesn't say.

Okay but there are plenty of threads to complain about that, they're made ever day. And a huge space within new media circles has cropped up addressing that as well( though in many cases even more dishonestly than old media) Why is it then you feel the need to deflect in this thread as opposed to simply recognize that this was a wrong that was comitted against innocent people?

Like I said I can't see the video but if they followed him around and harassed him then that isn't much different from the incident from the OP. Did they not get charged despite the video evidence? The video description doesn't say.
No they didn't get charged....worse than that happens and they never get charged...and i didn't mean to deflect, well, i didn't, i brought up just one example of how the system is stacked against critics of Islam, or even plain old idiots like the guy in the O.P. It is absolutely relevant too..i wasn't planning on making a big deal out of it and derailing the thread, just showing that i don't care about Muslims being offended at bacon when they do worse things to non believers..hey, maybe they should throw him in jail for a year so he can be murdered by the Muslims stinking up the prison system, just like that guy who was basically given a death sentence for using bacon against Muslims...yeah....

Truthfully, the guy was a dick. Following them around and harrassing them deserves some form of penalty. Now if he just happened to be enjoying a bacon sarny with great relish near them that would be different matter entirely.

Truthfully, the guy was a dick. Following them around and harrassing them deserves some form of penalty. Now if he just happened to be enjoying a bacon sarny with great relish near them that would be different matter entirely.
Bacon...with Relish?..hmmm..how have i never combined those two?

Assault by Bacon
psekO3B.gif

No they didn't get charged....worse than that happens and they never get charged...and i didn't mean to deflect, well, i didn't, i brought up just one example of how the system is stacked against critics of Islam, or even plain old idiots like the guy in the O.P. It is absolutely relevant too..i wasn't planning on making a big deal out of it and derailing the thread, just showing that i don't care about Muslims being offended at bacon when they do worse things to non believers..hey, maybe they should throw him in jail for a year so he can be murdered by the Muslims stinking up the prison system, just like that guy who was basically given a death sentence for using bacon against Muslims...yeah....
This is collective guilt, the same thing thrown at white people. Is this appropriate for you only when its directed at Muslims?

What I found sadly humorous is the part of the article that shows this type of act is not isolated. What times we live in when bacon becomes a viable medium of aggressive action against immigration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back