Swedish court slaps harsh sentences on Facebook rapists

I was listening to the news on tje public radio and They said she had to move because journalists kept hunting her.

They cited the court documents where she said they never left her alone and that made her feel her life was ruined. It wasn't enough to be raped and the video becoming global, the media couldn't even respect her after the fact.

My reaction:

RbgYhzI.gif

These dude should have their faces branded and balls cut off and live in shame for the remainder of their lives.

Hopefully the case will be moved up the chain. The gang that had raped the young man were put on trial at a higher instance and got much worse sentences than they had initially gotten. They had first avoided deportation for not being adults, but the higher instance luckily decided to deport them and that should be the case for every crime like this.

This is just pathetic. Some "Feminist Government" Sweden has got there. Didn't think I could be as disgusted at Sweden after seeing a 12 year old girl torn in half by a truck of peace a few weeks back. Giving gang rapists less than 4 years jail time combined is atrocious. Sweden is an embarrassment to Western Civilization.

they need to go back a few weeks, find all the Sweden defenders after Trump made his 'what happened last night' comment

and publicly shame the shit outta every single of those clowns

There's been some talk in Norwegian newspapers about studies that show that harsher penalties don't actually help with reducing crimes, but I just can't fathom how these three are going to step out of jail, one in less than a year, reformed.

We have that line of thinking in the US as well and the wording is very careful.

Of course extreme sentencing does help with reducing crimes (they can't victimize the public from inside of a cell!), but time spent in jail slightly increases the likelyhood of becoming a lifelong criminal upon eventual release.

In other words they are measuring from the perspective of the criminal, treating their "rehabilitation" as a higher priority than public safety. Cuck shit.

Do you think if Anders Breivik had been a somalian he would've gotten a couple years?

He's effectively serving a life-term (can be renewed every 21 years) most likely because his crimes were committed explicitly in opposition to his government's genocide of its own native people. I think if he had been Somalian with some generic "arghhh I don't know any better I'm a wild man" motive he would've gotten a couple years then been released into a provided home with a generous stipend.

Jail time doesn't reform people. No matter the sentence.

Surely that's been proven in America alone?

"Reform" and "rehabilitation" were never the point of jails to begin with. It's a cage you lock losers in so they physically can't hurt innocent people. When did we abandon this line of thinking and decide that jail was free therapy?

It would be best if these three were just hanged or the natives moved for gun rights and started shooting them in self-defense but that is too uncivilized for Scandinavia.

Civilization means being unable to walk through your own ancient urban centers without being gangraped by strange foreign men.

Last edited:
At what point do we admit most of Europe is no longer even part of western civilization?

Geography be damned, the inland US, parts of the former USSR and Australia now constitute "Western civilization". Western Europe is an abyss.

I really think that the state should remove the tools used to perform the crime from the perps. And I do not mean only the webcam.

Rape should carry long sentences to deter.

These short sentences won't make the rapepugees think twice

It's not like they are going to be living in fear or the likelihood of facing some real justice inside either. Instead they will be surrounded by their fellow vermin who will applaud their actions, spineless PC guards who will treat them like kids on a school holiday and radicals who will fill their heads with even more extreme shit than they no doubt believe now.

Sweden, supposedly the most 'feminist' government in the World and they clearly embrace the rape of their women.

Well, it's a feminist government, and no one dislikes women more than other women (and Islam).

Sweden is basically laughingstock of the world. Law and justice have nothing to do with each other over there.
Fucking Sweden...what a joke of a country.

What happened is ridiculous and media harassing the woman/girl is too, but are we going to act like college rapists in America haven't gotten away and served no jail time for rape?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/li...n-student-has-escaped-jail-time-for-rape-and/

The Alt Right's obsession with Sweden is odd.

She has also been threatened and harassed by friends to the rapists.

One evening, more than 20 people stood outside her apartment and screamed at her. When she walked with her dog in her area, people yelled at her that she was a snitch and that she was in for a rude awakening. They also told her that she would be dead.

Back