Swedish court slaps harsh sentences on Facebook rapists

A maximum of 2 years and few months here

azLNNPN_700b.jpg

Third world barbarians shitscared as we speak

I'm surprised the Swedish girl who got raped wasn't ordered to pay some sort of reparation to the rapists for seducing them and putting them in this terrible position.

Veil her imo

People have to want to reform first, people that want to reform do.

Prison is first about justice for the victims and second about reform.

We could do better on the reform and how prisions are run.

However they should still get the time they deserve for the crime.o

These sentences are a slap in the face to the victim. This tells the victim she is worthless and counts much less then the criminal.

I agree completely. Punishment is very important. I was just pointing out reform and prison don't go hand in hand.

My personal opinion is this victim has been shafted by a system that has little respect for the scaring such horrific crimes have on an individual.

Justice for a rape victim would be letting an arsehole like me beat the rapist to death with a shovel. I know first hand the pain and suffering a victim goes through, a similar crime happened to someone real close to me.

Talk about a lack of empathy in the world.

This woman is going to scared for life, and someone gets 6 months!!!
Might as well just rape her again.

... lifetime for the most heinous crimes such as rape and murder seems like a no-brainer to me.

Yep. And IMO if the evidence is at 100% (like it's on audio/video plus there are bloody fingerprints, for instance) we should just whack em out and be done with it. They're broken.

Brutal like real gangrapes should be punishable by death.

Lol at 12 month sentence. Even 28 month sentence. This isn't justice it is all relative.

Sweden is a joke and so are liberals who cry about the human rights of trash people.
How do I go about liking 80% of this post?

I totally agree with everything but the "Sweden is a joke" bit.

6 months? 12 months? if youre into rape, thats actually worth it.

How do I go about liking 80% of this post?

I totally agree with everything but the "Sweden is a joke" bit.

I think you'll have to gather multiple posts that you agree with some fraction of.

You've got one .8er, so let's say you find one .4, one .3 and one .5. That adds up to 2, so then you like the two of those with the highest ratio of likeworthiness and reset the counter to 0.

Kind of a hassle, but it's the best suggestion I've got.

The victim has been forced to move from Uppsala after being harassed by media.

Serious? Wtf, what kind of harassment are we talking about? Like constantly pestering her for interviews and shit like that? I thought Sweden was this feminist utopia, I would think that harassing a rape victim would be seriously frowned upon.

I think you'll have to gather multiple posts that you agree with some fraction of.

You've got one .8er, so let's say you find one .4, one .3 and one .5. That adds up to 2, so then you like the two of those with the highest ratio of likeworthiness and reset the counter to 0.

Kind of a hassle, but it's the best suggestion I've got.

Only liked about 0.73 of the post, but I'm feeling good today so I'll just round it up and toss you a like anyway.

Thank me later

Those sentences would be OK if it also included castration. You want to stop the raped start cutting their D's off. Eventually all the male Muslims in your country dont have the tool to rape.

Any Swedoggers here who hasn't join a Christian militia yet?

If you haven't: for shame!

Serious? Wtf, what kind of harassment are we talking about? Like constantly pestering her for interviews and shit like that? I thought Sweden was this feminist utopia, I would think that harassing a rape victim would be seriously frowned upon.
You're forgetting the victim olympics hierarchy. She is not the victim here.

so Sweden is even more embarrassing than Canada in regards to criminal justice...

I didn't know that was possible

You're forgetting the victim olympics hierarchy. She is not the victim here.

Man I know we joke about that shit, and I even posted something to that effect in the meme thread yesterday for laughs. But when you see it actually played out it's fuckin infuriating.

There's been some talk in Norwegian newspapers about studies that show that harsher penalties don't actually help with reducing crimes, but I just can't fathom how these three are going to step out of jail, one in less than a year, reformed.
I'm so tired of the "jails are supposed to be about rehabilitation" line. Fuck that, it's punishment. You can't really motivate someone to change, they have to make that decision. Provide them with the tools of rehabilitation if they so choose, but otherwise lock them up to keep them away from us law abiding citizens.

We tried all that soft shit and saw crime spike, and when we started handing out harsh sentences, crime magically went down.

I was listening to the news on tje public radio and They said she had to move because journalists kept hunting her.

They cited the court documents where she said they never left her alone and that made her feel her life was ruined. It wasn't enough to be raped and the video becoming global, the media couldn't even respect her after the fact.

Back