Sweden to publish leaflets warning citizens over potential war (possible civil war)

Spreading them would make the rich liberals who support the current migration policies to confront the migrants on their front door. When you are in Uppsala and hear about crime in Malmo it is some one elses problem. When the migrant is raping your daughter or neighbor that is when it hits home what you have done to your country.
Yeah, but that's may also be the point when you can't do anything about it. It's also not fair for people who don't support these ridiculous policies, to have this shit going on, on their front lawns.

I live in Japan now. My suburban town is about as safe on average as a Japanese suburb. We didn't lock our car doors for years, and only had a flimsy doorbell no deadbolt for years. We essentially didn't lock our doors at my house

Than obviously my comment was directed to whatever "US suburb" you were referring to.

Spent 3 years in Japan myself. Good times.

More importantly is too look at how these no go zones were created.

How can it be avoided?

Maybe not cater to the people that make them up?
That would require someone with common sense and pair of fucking balls. Not abunch of pussies in suits playing politics.

Civil war LOL, you guys are unbelievable.
Urban warfare if you send the military into no go zones. Who do you think makes up the core of the swedish military? and who are they getting ride of in the process?

Thinking is hard, I get it.

My God, 40 people murdered last year ... how will the Swedes survive this carnage?

You could have 1000x that many deaths in the US and we’d just yawn. It’s not a big deal. Swedes got to learn to adapt to the American way of life now.

My God, 40 people murdered last year ... how will the Swedes survive this carnage?

You could have 1000x that many deaths in the US and we’d just yawn. It’s not a big deal. Swedes got to learn to adapt to the American way of life now.
Part and parcel of living in a western stylized nation.

Urban warfare if you send the military into no go zones. Who do you think makes up the core of the swedish military? and who are they getting ride of in the process?

I don't think you've quite grasped what kind of things the military would do if that situation would occur (the Denmark model). They wouldn't go in on their own as a military operation, they would have military personnel get short police training and then come in under police control to fill out numbers. Hardly anything that could be described as war-like.

You haven't been reading about any Denmark civil war, and you won't anytime soon either.

Is that why you never tried it?

First- have Denmark had a civil war? Because they sent in military to deal with organized crime..

Second- No Go Zones? We have shitty areas for sure but nothing compared to the average ghetto in the us,UK,France etc...

Sweden is still one of the safest most stable country's in the world, so you can get your head out of you ass now.

How many of the 40 killed in Sweden were blown up by grenades? Does the article say?

This is why I love my home state, the scum know to keep their bullshit internal otherwise they're liable to catch lead from "civilians."

While hostile Muslim groups proliferate and gangesterism by these groups increase, Sweden is worried about Russia invading. You can't make this shit up!

Chance of Russia invading Sweden is 0.000001% .
They are worrying about Russian invasion but really hoping for a Chechen invasion. lol

Sweden Is Preparing For A "Civil War": PM Wants To Deploy Army In No-Go Zones

Link Source 1 : (Zero Hedge) https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ng-civil-war-pm-wants-deploy-army-no-go-zones

Links Source 2 : (New York Post) https://nypost.com/2018/01/17/sweden-is-preparing-its-people-for-war/

Link Source 3 : (BBC News) http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42733539

Link Source 4 : (CNN News) http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/europe/sweden-security-leaflets-russia/index.html

For the first time since World War II, Sweden is preparing to distribute a civil defense brochure to some 4.7 million households, warning them about the onset of war.

The booklet will serve as a manual of "total defense" in case of a war, and provide details on how to secure basic needs such as water, food, and heating, the FT reported. The manual also covers other threats such as cyber attacks, terrorism, and climate change.

"All of society needs to be prepared for conflict, not just the military. We haven’t been using words such as total defense or high alert for 25-30 years or more. So the knowledge among citizens is very low," said Christina Andersson, head of the project at the Swedish civil contingencies agency.

What if the threat is not from Russia, but one that is domestic?

On Wednesday, Prime Minister Stefan Lofven said that Sweden would do whatever it takes, including sending in the army, to end the wave of gang violence situated in the no-go zones around the country. Sweden’s murder rate has been relatively low over the years, but thanks to the migrant crisis, police are powerless in many areas across the country.

"It’s not my first action to put in a military, but I’m prepared to do what it takes to ensure that the seriously organized crime goes away," Lofven said after the party leadership discussion in parliament.

“But it is also obvious that there are social problems. Last year 300 shootings occurred, 40 people were killed. The new year has begun with new launches. We see criminals with total lack of respect for human life, it’s a terrible development I’m determined to turn around,” he added.

Even the Swedish Democrat leader Jimmie Akesson “declared war” against organized crime and suggested that Sweden should deploy the military to no-go zones to counter the out of control violence.

People are shot to death in pizza restaurants, people are killed by hand grenades they find on the street,” Akesson said in parliament on Wednesday.

“This is the new Sweden; the new, exciting dynamic, multicultural paradise that so many here in this assembly … have fought to create for so many years,” he said sarcastically.

Peter Imanuelsen, an independent journalist in Sweden, summed up the recent developments in a timeline:

• Government sends out leaflets to 4.7 million households telling them how to prepare for war
    • Leader for Swedish Democrat party says “A war is being waged on Swedish society”
    • Swedish PM is considering deploying the army in no-go zones

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sweden has grown worried about Russia’s motives following the country’s annexation of Crimea, its support for Ukrainian separatists and its decision to conduct military exercises near the Baltics and Scandinavia, the newspaper reported.

In response, Sweden ramped up its military spending, reintroduced the draft and placed permanent troops on Gotland, an island in the Baltic Sea, for the first time in 10 years.

Sweden also engaged in war games with the United States, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, France and Norway in September 2017.

It was the country’s largest military exercise in 23 years.

The Nordic country has also renewed debate on whether to join NATO, the alliance of European countries and the United States created after World War II.

“What was unthinkable five years ago is no longer unthinkable, even if it’s still unlikely. This has very different policy implications,” Martin Kragh, head of the Russia program at the Swedish Institute of International Affairs, told the Financial Times.

---------------------------------------------------------

The country suspended conscription in 2010 and instead adopted a recruitment system which relied on volunteers.

But it changed tack in March 2017, announcing conscription would return in 2018.

The decision to boost defense spending by $720 million over five years was taken in February 2015 -- but Sweden is lacking suitable numbers for its defense forces.

According to government figures provided in March, the armed forces were 1,000 troops short in terms of full-time squad leaders, solders and sailors.

The plan aims to ensure there are 6,000 full-time members serving with 10,000 available on a part-time basis.

In May 2017 Swedish Defense Minister Peter Hultqvist told CNN: "The Russian regime has showed they are ready to use military powers to fulfill political goals."

Sweden is not a member of NATO but it has contributed to NATO-led operations and enjoys bilateral ties with the alliance through the Partnership for Peace and the Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council.

Back