Sweden enjoying Islamic culture and useful immigrants.

Thanks for proving my point that you're nothing but another bleeding heart liberal who ignores what is going on in the world but instead focuses on which playmate Trump fucked.

Damn! That nerve must have been real tender.

Setting fire to vehicles in Scandinavia is not uncommon, but the phenomenon has stymied the police and criminologists. “On average, there are four incidents a day in Sweden, and August is the month where we tend to have the most burning cars,” said Manne Gerell, a criminologist affiliated with Malmo University.
So Russians are responsible for multiple car fires daily for years now? If anything, the 150 the other day has just brought more awareness.

Im not saying its true...... just saw it posted and thought Id share it here
The police and the prosecutors have found absolutely nothing political about these events and they even said that the car barbecues increases before the schools start.

The arrested youths are in most cases already known by the police.

But it's quite telling of certain media personalities that they show their true colours when they don't believe people from MENA are capable of coordinating car barbecues and dress black.

So Russians are responsible for multiple car fires daily for years now? If anything, the 150 the other day has just brought more awareness.

Nope, it's Yahweh. He's raining fire and brimstone for us to repent our sins. Be glad He has good aim and only struck vehicles.

So basically, there were muslim Vikings, however the infidel Vikings are the only ones in provenance? That shows Thor > Allah. Blood for the Blood God, and the Blood God is in Asgard. There's no 72 virgins in paradise, much less paradise itself. Only Valhalla exists.

Of the two mythologies, Norse >>> Islam

IMO.

:)

It's insane.

Why Sweden of all places? It doesn't deserve that, you can be plenty left-wing without such humiliation. It's quite a sad state of affairs when Norway glances over to its neighbor and feels necessary to put a political party like the FrP into power as a government coalition partner after four decades in isolated parliament opposition. Not that it didn't have its own growing issues (and Oslo is quite segregated) but really? That isn't an ideal brand of politics at all for most people.
I couldn't agree more and something changed with the left in Sweden soon after Dubya visited Sweden in 2001. Soon after, their criticism against globalism and EU faded and instead, they began to focus on identity politics.

It is indeed a sad state of affair when Norway seems to be the more nuanced and balanced country, it is not too long ago a Swedish minister called Norway the last Soviet state...

But the question remains, why Sweden?! Even before they lobbied for Sweden to become a multicultural society in 1975, the police reported that foreigners committed far more crimes than Swedes and there are many government reports from the early 80's about the lack of integration and increasing costs. There have also been yearly surveys that showed that Swedes want less immigration. Imagine if the average Swede knew the costs and over representation in crime as well as that they are becoming a minority in their own country in the coming decades, then the support for less immigration would explode even more.

So why would politicians continue with this failed project against the will of the people...

frankly Id hesitate to believe anything peter sweden says.... the guy is a fucking tool. Also Ive already stated that I dont know if its true, but it was being stated in the swedish media and on twitter. So I thought Id share

The police and the prosecutors have found absolutely nothing political about these events and they even said that the car barbecues increases before the schools start.

The arrested youths are in most cases already known by the police.

But it's quite telling of certain media personalities that they show their true colours when they don't believe people from MENA are capable of coordinating car barbecues and dress black.
nobody is saying they are not capable of doing it..... people are just starting to question why they would do it.

I couldn't agree more and something changed with the left in Sweden soon after Dubya visited Sweden in 2001. Soon after, their criticism against globalism and EU faded and instead, they began to focus on identity politics.

It is indeed a sad state of affair when Norway seems to be the more nuanced and balanced country, it is not too long ago a Swedish minister called Norway the last Soviet state...

But the question remains, why Sweden?! Even before they lobbied for Sweden to become a multicultural society in 1975, the police reported that foreigners committed far more crimes than Swedes and there are many government reports from the early 80's about the lack of integration and increasing costs. There have also been yearly surveys that showed that Swedes want less immigration. Imagine if the average Swede knew the costs and over representation in crime as well as that they are becoming a minority in their own country in the coming decades, then the support for less immigration would explode even more.

So why would politicians continue with this failed project against the will of the people...

elderly support ratio?

i feel like i bring this up in every immigration thread, but no one talks about it, including the media.

and birth rates shrink among immigrants a generation or two after they arrive, so im not sure that swedes are inevitably becoming a minority lol.

nobody is saying they are not capable of doing it..... people are just starting to question why they would do it.
Some do it for insurance fraud, others because they like to destroy and create mayhem. Many of them like to attract the police to the area and then bombard them with stones! This phenomen is modus operandi in this areas and have been so for years!

Not more complicated than that unless someone wants to insert conspiracies.

elderly support ratio?

i feel like i bring this up in every immigration thread, but no one talks about it, including the media.

and birth rates shrink among immigrants a generation or two after they arrive, so im not sure that swedes are inevitably becoming a minority lol.
If they were interested in combating the elderly ratio, then surely they would work tirelessly on attracting skilled labor from cultures that are not so hard to integrate but that is simply not the case!

In 2028, 1/3 of all births will be to a mother born in a foreign country and 1/5 be to a mother that is a second generation immigrant!

The same year, the majority between 25-64 years old will be from outside of Europe.

Time for facts:

Number of car barbecues:

1998 - 380
2008 - 1008
2016 - 1641
2017 - 1451

So an increase with almost 3-400% but muh evil ruskies trying to affect the upcoming election!

I have a theory, but it'd get me banned.

If they were interested in combating the elderly ratio, then surely they would work tirelessly on attracting skilled labor from cultures that are not so hard to integrate but that is simply not the case!

in places like France, and id bet many others, theyve made no attempts to assimilate. they tried to have their cake and eat it too. we want the cheap labor, but you have no path to citizenship. so.....you've invited large numbers of people into your country who are forever, by law, an underclass.

many muslim groups likely are difficult to assimilate, but IF you're going to bring them in, then its foolish to make 0 attempts to assimilate them. then claim that "they wont assimilate" lol.

and as for bringing other groups in.......who? you invite the cheap labor in thats close to you. no one is going to fly poor rural chinese into their country. that would be political suicide. so some countries basically say, "if you can make it here and work, we'll take you."

In 2028, 1/3 of all births will be to a mother born in a foreign country and 1/5 be to a mother that is a second generation immigrant!

The same year, the majority between 25-64 years old will be from outside of Europe.

those numbers could very well be right, but where are you getting them?

and europe has never been homogenous lol. its one of the most ever-changing regions of the planet.

in places like France, and id bet many others, theyve made no attempts to assimilate. they tried to have their cake and eat it too. we want the cheap labor, but you have no path to citizenship. so.....you've invited large numbers of people into your country who are forever, by law, an underclass.

many muslim groups likely are difficult to assimilate, but IF you're going to bring them in, then its foolish to make 0 attempts to assimilate them. then claim that "they wont assimilate" lol.

and as for bringing other groups in.......who? you invite the cheap labor in thats close to you. no one is going to fly poor rural chinese into their country. that would be political suicide. so some countries basically say, "if you can make it here and work, we'll take you."

those numbers could very well be right, but where are you getting them?

and europe has never been homogenous lol. its one of the most ever-changing regions of the planet.
The numbers are from research from the Multicultural Centrum (a public institution that focuses on highlighting diversity and multiculturalism)!

As for assimilating them, Sweden outlawed the previous modus operandi that was to assimilate immigrants and are instead pushing for immigrants to keep their cultures and customs!

Researchers have also studied the cost for immigrants and they will in average never accumulate a net profit for the society.

Some do it for insurance fraud, others because they like to destroy and create mayhem. Many of them like to attract the police to the area and then bombard them with stones! This phenomen is modus operandi in this areas and have been so for years!

Not more complicated than that unless someone wants to insert conspiracies.
but again, if its being reported its worth sharing in this thread. I have no idea who done this shit, but seeing as none of us really do its worth keeping an open mind

but again, if its being reported its worth sharing in this thread. I have no idea who done this shit, but seeing as none of us really do its worth keeping an open mind
I’m not saying it shouldn’t be shared, I’m only questioning the conspiracy theorists since we know from the police and prosecutors that the arsonists had no political motives!

Some good news is that the three people the police has arrested have quite good evidence against them, and the police seems to have the same on other people they are currently planning to arrest. I thought there would be a risk that gathering good evidence on them would be very hard due to masks and them not being arrested on the scene.

If you're surprised you should probably reevaluate what kind of sources you generally get your information from. Things like this are always covered and that's a pretty obvious fact. They couldn't cover that up even if they wanted to.

Reading shit sources leads some people to believe fake stories like the item in the past that talked about the Swedish government blocking access to a UK newspaper's article on a murder of a girl in Sweden by an immigrant (as it was indeed not possible to access it from a Swedish IP), because the government supposedly wanted to cover it up. People with no ability for source criticism or basic logical deduction believed that fake story, and of course some of those were WR members.

Good stuff.

From earlier mention of SD, I would like to add.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/a/m6jw00/kristerssons-klimatattack-mot-akesson

”Han stod och raljerade över dem som ”gör politik av vädret”. Det är ”den lägsta formen av populism”, menade han. Och det är kanske lätt att stå i ett festivaltält som förband till Ultima Thule och raljera över det varma vädret”, skrev M-ledaren.

When the fuck are they are going to grow up? Ultima Thule? I missed that one. Why do they not analyze and reflect over things before actions of stupidity? This is the reason they will be in the forever corner. They should take a very long teambuilding session over the sound, and learn a few things from DP.

And we are talking about a party that is as old as MP and we never hear anyone talk about MP as not a serious party. Jesus christ!

Back