Sweden bends over one more time

Not gone in Austria, Italy, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland.

The ethnomasochism and humbling submission to multiculturalism is an almost uniquely Northwestern European psychosocial phenomenon, and there are (probably) myriad reasons behind it. They have 'problematic' histories and/or have been made representative of something that isn't exactly 'in' right now. It's become a little too transparent from large parts of the academic, journalistic and even bureaucratic sphere, is what it is.

That's cold as fuck, man.
s0208.gif

And probs goes for Scandinavia on the whole. :(

What about Norse mythology and the Vikings though? That's cool! And stave church architecture is dope, although it only really exists in Norway and the North Midwest US in contemporary times. Um, aesthetics?!
I've never understood Nordicism. Okay, so the Scandinavians are the most likely to inherit the palest skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. But by far the most interesting European cultures are in France and Italy, which are not Nordic. It's also funny how most white nationalists are Nordicists, considering that the Scandinavians are the most "cucked" people on the planet.

Pathetic. Not as bad as the other post I read on this sub-forum though.

But really. You can't expect the host country to abide by your personal beliefs if you can't follow simple tradition. Unless you're Sweden...

Unfortunately it sounds like Sweden is gone.
The USA would be wise to take note.
Whenever I hear someone is "Swedish", it is almost never that they look like Gus anymore with the blonde hair and blue eyes and are more likely to look like Latifi, or some other middle eastern muslim. It took the Vikings hundreds of years in conquests to set up Scandinavia and just a few years to erase it. <Lmaoo>

Who gives a shit about shaking hands?

I like shaking hands but if somebody didn't want to shake hands because they are germaphobes or because their religious believes....I wouldn't give a shit, along as they were nice, showed respect, and got the job done.

I've never understood Nordicism. Okay, so the Scandinavians are the most likely to inherit the palest skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. But by far the most interesting European cultures are in France and Italy, which are not Nordic. It's also funny how most white nationalists are Nordicists, considering that the Scandinavians are the most "cucked" people on the planet.
Something that I've been thinking that's a long those lines is how Southern Europeans are seen as the lesser ones nowadays despite the fact that they were the ones civilizing the Northerners thousands of years ago.

What was the job?

The stupidest thing about this case is telling her that's why she's not getting hired. Ever hear of "we'll call you"?

That's right!<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Could've avoided all that shit with a "Lie" that can't be proven.

That's not why I'm calling you a stupid fucking cunt, I'm calling you that because you interjected in the middle of a conversation about the beliefs of Muslims and their roots in a thread where that is veyr relevant with "Who cares what Muslims believe?"

You don't have to be Muslim to care, as Bald1 himself succinctly put it
who gives a fuck what muslims believe I'm with the other guy
Also to whoever is saying this country is better than that or this culture is better than that.

I live in the US so all your cultures suck.

Yea, the Nordic 'supremacy' fixation seems largely down to otherwise empty subjective aesthetics and phenotypes, genetic ancestry and physical traits a lot of them don't even possess. I don't really get it either and I'm Sørensen/Erstad Scandinavian on a deeper ancestry tip and the genetic clustering strongly corresponds to the region.

Something that I've been thinking that's a long those lines is how Southern Europeans are seen as the lesser ones nowadays despite the fact that they were the ones civilizing the Northerners thousands of years ago.

Southern Europeans? At literally the same point in history that the Norse were raiding lands and etching runes, al-Khwarizmi was laying the foundation of Algebra at the House of Wisdom in Baghdad. I think they did some very impressive things in terms of exploration and ship building, but I'd rate the Islamic golden age higher on the scale of intellectual achievement and that's just being objective.

So it's like, why the fuck do we need to come so egregious and dishonest such as the academic "research" claiming "Muslim Vikings" thereby giving Islam a claim to Northern Europe amirite? The major outlets were frothing at the mouth FFS. Or "The First Brit Was Black" (with no peer-reviewed scientific paper mind) -- 7,500 years before the onset of Mesopotamian culture and 2,000 before humans were even using agriculture? The statement is utterly nonsensical and pointless, nothing more than blunt sociopolitical point scoring.

Last edited:
Whenever I hear someone is "Swedish", it is almost never that they look like Gus anymore with the blonde hair and blue eyes and are more likely to look like Latifi, or some other middle eastern muslim. It took the Vikings hundreds of years in conquests to set up Scandinavia and just a few years to erase it. <Lmaoo>

:-[

The soundtrack as it happened...

It has to do with the fact that most Germanic peoples (including the French) can derive their origin ancestry to Scandinavia.

Scandinavians might be cucked now but in historical times Scandinavia basically served as a pressure cooker to produce the optimal conqueror peoples, due to its harsh and unforgiving climate, and limited resources forcing male populations to look for new regions to populate and farm. The Vandals, Goths, Franks, Anglos, Saxons, Normans, Vikings, Varangians and the Rus all originated from Scandinavia, playing a large part in establishing the countries that we know of today in Europe.

The people populating Scandinavia were never necessarily anything to write home about (ancient Roman texts refer to matriarchal and unarmed tribes populating the area), it was the people who ventured out that wrote themselves into history books.

Last edited:
dude...what the fuck is your problem? <{vega}><{vega}><{vega}>
Not sure what you mean. He jumped in with an asinine comment so I reacted accordingly.
who gives a fuck what muslims believe I'm with the other guy
Also to whoever is saying this country is better than that or this culture is better than that.

I live in the US so all your cultures suck.
Like I said, the two people discussing about their beliefs care you dumb fuck. If you don't care why even say anything? Just piss off.

Not sure what you mean. He jumped in with an asinine comment so I reacted accordingly.

Like I said, the two people discussing about their beliefs care you dumb fuck. If you don't care why even say anything? Just piss off.
calm down my friend. just calm down. dont be so angry. just calm down.

Does sweden have a freedom of religion act in their laws? I really dont know. But if they do, the answer to your question is the latter.
Funny, so being qualified for the job doesn’t matter, just showing up to the interview is enough to warrant a hire?

Back