Sweden bends over one more time

It's a disease, simple as that

There's no logical take on it, it's not "left" be on this woman side, is straight mental disease

To me is evident, that this is agenda to minimize white demographics. The left, the globalists hate White people, so they try to fill the west with non-westerns.

Well yeah, the Soros Playbook is pretty clear. You can't have white genocide with white-majority countries still existing.

Today, a Muslim refuses to shake hands, tomorrow whites are slaves, toiling endlessly in sweatshops sewing hijabs together.

Unfortunately it sounds like Sweden is gone.

The USA would be wise to take note.
Ah so you believe in religious freedom for Christian bakers but not for Muslim women. Its just a handshake, what's the big deal?

Ah so you believe in religious freedom for Christian bakers but not for Muslim women. Its just a handshake, what's the big deal?
This whole debate strikes me as odd. I don't remember a line in the bible about "thou shalt not bake a cake for X". Is there something in the Quran about not shaking hands with the opposite sex? Seems like ascribing specific intentions to areas lacking in those specifics. Maybe I'm wrong...?

This whole debate strikes me as odd. I don't remember a line in the bible about "thou shalt not bake a cake for X". Is there something in the Quran about not shaking hands with the opposite sex? Seems like ascribing specific intentions to areas lacking in those specifics. Maybe I'm wrong...?
Many Muslim believe that unmarried men and women are not to make contact, not sure exactly where that rule comes from though. You're right that sometimes it comes inferring where there isn't explicit reference to such issues, maybe you prefer they remain literalist in their interpretation and stick only to the text. I say that only half jokingly because sometimes the literalist approach is the less strict one such as when it comes to music; the schools of Islamic thought that ban music do so not because its explicitly banned anywhere in the Quran or hadith but because they argue it encourages other sins like drinking. Its the literalists who insist that because its not mentioned as haram anywhere that it must therefore be halal.

As far as the rule of no contact between unmarried men and women, I think its a bit too conservative for my tastes for the most part but honestly sometimes I understand it. I live in an area with lots of Hispanics and the women love to hug and kiss on the cheek for greetings sometimes even when you barely know them and I'm not always a fan of that.

I live in an area with lots of Hispanics and the women love to hug and kiss on the cheek for greetings sometimes even when you barely know them and I'm not always a fan of that.

At least it's women. I have to draw the line with my male Indian relatives with the kissing.

I had to verify if it was actually Islamic law or was confusing culture for religion like the head to toe burkas. Apparently it is, but they’ve already solve the workaround...
"It is not permitted for women to contact with non- intimate except with covers of cloth."
So, in normal situations it is permitted to shake hands, if a non-intimate man or woman has a glove or cloth that cover his/her hand or he/she does not have intention of having sensual pleasure in the encounter.”

Many Muslim believe that unmarried men and women are not to make contact, not sure exactly where that rule comes from though. You're right that sometimes it comes inferring where there isn't explicit reference to such issues, maybe you prefer they remain literalist in their interpretation and stick only to the text. I say that only half jokingly because sometimes the literalist approach is the less strict one such as when it comes to music; the schools of Islamic thought that ban music do so not because its explicitly banned anywhere in the Quran or hadith but because they argue it encourages other sins like drinking. Its the literalists who insist that because its not mentioned as haram anywhere that it must therefore be halal.

As far as the rule of no contact between unmarried men and women, I think its a bit too conservative for my tastes for the most part but honestly sometimes I understand it. I live in an area with lots of Hispanics and the women love to hug and kiss on the cheek for greetings sometimes even when you barely know them and I'm not always a fan of that.

Who the fuck cares what muslims believe???

At least it's women. I have to draw the line with my male Indian relatives with the kissing.
Well, not all women are the kind you want hugging and kissing you but point taken nonetheless.

Well, not all women are the kind you want hugging and kissing you but point taken nonetheless.
My relatives in Europe do the kiss on the cheek thing. Must say I'm not a fan.

1.6 billion followers of Islam? Yeah, it's worth noticing what that many people believe.

Exactly, I just don't see any reason to get needlessly hostile over cordial dialogue between people that seeks a better understanding of a subject. And I have plenty of issues with European bureaucracy, political Islam and the like.

There's going to be a point where Finland will have to start seriously considering building a wall to the West.

In history classes and the military, I was always taught to fear the threat from the East. But in recent times, it is starting to appear that the true threat may come from the West. Sweden is currently housing some of the most prominent radical Islamic scholars and leaders of European terrorist cells, as well as leaders of organized crime from Balkans. They're basically turning into a safe haven for terrorists, mobsters and thugs of all sort.

The police lack resources and the support of the community, to put an end to the growing threat. And the politicians lack the will to own up to their own mistakes, and address them in a strict and orderly manner.

When the refugee crisis began, Russia didn't let a single refugee cross the border on their end once Finland made a deal with the Russians to keep the borders clean. But Sweden was packing immigrants into trains and sending them over to Finland from the North.

Based on everything I've been seeing in recent times, I think Sweden is starting to take over Russia's traditional role as Finland's greatest geo-political threat. In the next 50 years, we might have to prepare for the prospect of Sweden gradually turning into an Islamic caliphate, and an existential threat to its neighbours.
I have similar concerns being in Denmark - worst sandwich ever, between Sweden and Germany.

One could also argue, why should a male potential employee receive a hefty handout that almost rival the victims of the terror attack last year because he discriminates against a female employer?

Should "religious freedom" triumph gender based discrimination?

Back