Sweden bends over one more time

Sweden's "feminist government" is the most ironic thing ever. Great at mocking Donald Trump in photographs, not so much at anything else. Then again, the people who put them in charge have to accept the consequences, same as anywhere.

Meh....a whole lot of nothing.

First off, it was a $4,350 judgement. Hardly earth shattering.

Secondly, the company did fuck up. The literally ended the interview at the moment she refused the handshake. All they had to do was conduct the interview and hire someone else. How fucking hard would that have been?

It does raise a larger question though. Should a host country have to alter their customs to accommodate the customs of the people that immigrate there? Especially since not all Muslim adhere to those customs as it is? A number of Muslim women have shaken my hand.

What sucks is that all of these countries began their collective suicide so close to one another, by the time one of them has failed completely, all of the other countries will be past or near the point of no return.

What sucks is that all of these countries began their collective suicide so close to one another, by the time one of them has failed completely, all of the other countries will be past or near the point of no return.
I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

It does raise a larger question though. Should a host country have to alter their customs to accommodate the customs of the people that immigrate there? Especially since not all Muslim adhere to those customs as it is? A number of Muslim women have shaken my hand.

A few have done a lot more than that. I think the clear answer here should be no though. "Meh" was exactly how I described this story earlier in the thread too and it isn't much of a big deal taken on its own, but the precedent being set isn't a good one and the slope gets more slippery.

Kind of like the Sarah Jeong broad tweeting multiple times about white genocide and keeping her hired spot on the editorial board of the New York Times. Obviously the idea of the chick remotely representing any sort of "threat" is laughable (and she takes pink dick down her throat), but is it the kind of rhetoric that should be normalized? That sort of thing is ok?

You hate all Muslims? :-/ There's tons of variation there.
The religion sucks but I don’t hate ALL Muslims just the ones that live by Koran laws. Christianity Judaism Buddhism etc all cause violence. Better just to ignore all of them.

DgZw9G3WsAES_P1.jpg

One could also say that if something as trivial as a handshake is gonna cause problems, you probably shouldn't be hired.

If you run a business, you should be at liberty to choose the best person for the job.

Some employers will emphasize equal standards of conduct for everybody, for purposes of creating a smooth and efficient working environment, others may not. If you don't get hired by somebody because you have got an aversion to shaking hands, well, just try another employer who doesn't care as much about it.

Granting religious people all of these extra layers of protection, doesn't make any sense because a normal, secular citizen doesn't receive any such protection. If the average dude refused to shake hands in a job interview, nobody'd defend him if he didn't get hired, even if they cited anxiety or germaphobia. The courts would laugh him off. But make a claim that you belong to an ancient religion with age old traditions, and the state suddenly stands behind you.

I say bullshit to that. Might as well make my own religion and use it as an excuse against any criticism of my behaviour.

You can't use Facts and Logic in here - this is the War Room!:)

Swedes helped the nazis in ww2

And the Swiss allowed the Nazis to deposit gold taken from the teeth of Holocaust victims in their banks. They still told two Muslims who were applying for Swiss citizenship to fuck off when they refused to shake hands.

Switzerland 1 - 0 Sweden:)

You can't use Facts and Logic in here - this is the War Room! :)

On another note:

Europe doesn't really want America's racial fuckery, didn't have its racial fuckery, largely doesn't deserve its racial fuckery but yet seems absolutely hell bent on manufacturing and promoting racial fuckery. It's fuckery on top of any fuckery you already have and just generally miserable shit.

It's so bizarre when European countries adopt the American-based social politics framework in particular, on about 'whiteness' and 'white privilege' with separate books even published on it now in both German and Dutch. What the fuck are y'all talking about?

s0208.gif

And the Swiss allowed the Nazis to deposit gold taken from the teeth of Holocaust victims in their banks. They still told two Muslims who were applying for Swiss citizenship to fuck off when they refused to shake hands.

Switzerland 1 - 0 Sweden:)
Majority of Swiss are German nazis with some French and italians.

Swedish PM Pledges To Hike Taxes On The 'Very, Very Rich'

Löfven said he didn’t plan to help the centre-right Alliance parties take power by supporting them in any way, meaning that they can only do so by teaming up with the anti-immigration Sweden Democrats. "They can forget it," Löfven said.

The Social Democrats have pledged to spend at least 30bn SEK on welfare up until 2022 if they are elected, but the National Institute of Economic Research argues that Sweden’s municipalities need some 70bn SEK.

Löfven would not say if the party planned to increase its spending pledged.

"We have so much to do in the welfare area, we have divisions in our country and at the very least those with big capital incomes can pay more," he said.
Yes, the municipalities are facing harsh financial times in the very near future. The government subsidies them the first 2-3 years for accepting refugees but after that, they are on their own and the mass-immigration that peaked in 2014-2015 are about to land as a hefty invoice for the municipalities.

On a random note, state controlled media decided to check the background of those that were found guilty of "surprise sex". 85% of those that have surprised raped a person the last 5 years were born outside of Sweden. Imagine if they also checked second- and third generation of immigrants and I wouldn't be surprised if the percentage rose to 95-99%.

The group that was the most overrepresented group in the surprise sex category was Afghans.

Didn't read the whole thread but are you seriously triggered over handshakes?

Handshakes are disgusting and I never start handshakes because I know you lots don't wash your hands in toilets, always picking your nose and scrubbing your bum/groin.

Yes, the municipalities are facing harsh financial times in the very near future. The government subsidies them the first 2-3 years for accepting refugees but after that, they are on their own and the mass-immigration that peaked in 2014-2015 are about to land as a hefty invoice for the municipalities.

On a random note, state controlled media decided to check the background of those that were found guilty of "surprise sex". 85% of those that have surprised raped a person the last 5 years were born outside of Sweden. Imagine if they also checked second- and third generation of immigrants and I wouldn't be surprised if the percentage rose to 95-99%.

The group that was the most overrepresented group in the surprise sex category was Afghans.

Swedish government doesn't care much for taking ethnicity into demographics account do they? The only way to (roughly) discern such things for crime statistics is if a person was born outside of the country. This kind of policy works to eliminate racism and molecular genetics are a social construct anyway!

Heh, no it doesn't and no they are not as has been thoroughly demonstrated in other threads.

a while ago there was a thread and some members were arguing the fact that during and after the refugee crisis the swedish ecomomy actually got stronger. i more or less said thats pure bullshit and it was nothing more than the swedish gov stimulating the economy aka no real growth. actually you posted in that threas aswell, i think.

is sweden running out of money ?

a while ago there was a thread and some members were arguing the fact that during and after the refugee crisis the swedish ecomomy actually got stronger. i more or less said thats pure bullshit and it was nothing more than the swedish gov stimulating the economy aka no real growth. actually you posted in that threas aswell, i think.

is sweden running out of money ?
They often claim that the economic growth was great because they look at the Gross Domestic Product and not Gross Domestic Product per capita. This is because the latter paints a more bleak picture of Sweden’s economy.

It’s no wonder that the economy is growing when the population is growing extremely rapidly and that the government is spending money like a NBA player. But per capita, Sweden is estimated to grow by 1% per year the next 10 years.

The state finances are pretty solid since since the cost for the immigration lands in the municipalities! The municipalities on the other hand are struggling financially and in order to keep the same welfare, they need to raise the taxes dramatically in the coming years.

In 2016, the unemployment among those that were born outside of Sweden were 40% and this is during an economic boom! Bear also in mind that Sweden is great at hiding the true unemployment rate because there are so many government subsidized jobs and jobs that are not real jobs like guiding people at train stations to the stairs or toilets!

So things are not looking great financially wise...

Back